Round 1 mental warfare goes to Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round 1 mental warfare goes to Kovalev

Kovalev has ward shook.

Has ward revealing his gameplan of fighting dirty and headbutting inside as his only way to win. He even mentions kovalevs better level of competition.

Kovalev has shown us all he is the alpha male .

Ward should just remain silent so he can pretend to be in control. Kovalev has him trying to explain himself.

To be fair, how many times have people said a certain fighter is "shook" in press conferences or weigh in's, only for them to go and win the fight.

People read too much into things sometimes. People thinking they're a psychologist when they work in Pizza Hut.

Comment

Only thing that matters is the fight. Kovalev & Ward should just focus on training to the best of there abilities now! You won't get in Wards head so its a mistake to make it emotional. Concentrate on exposing his declining athleticism in the ring.. Because he is slowing!

Comment

yeah, kovalevs definitely winning the mind games so far

Comment

Cool.

Ward schools him to a decision

Comment

I wouldnt put too much stock in that "Shook" look its more the face of a preemie

Comment

I like both fighters & I'm pleased ward has stepped up. Any criticism I had for ward has gone. He's an exceptional talent & is back to fighting a top guy, plus the fight's not in oakland.
              May the best man win

Comment

Whenever there is a high profile fight, an idiot fan of the more popular fighter on NSB logs on and tells us the less popular guy is shook or the popular guy is "KOing mofos in sparrng".

Comment

Your damage control is only working on the feeble minded that are foolish enough to believe that Ward would give away his gameplan. Even Kovalev fans know Ward clearly took the first round of mental warfare, as evidenced by Kovalev griping to the media about Ward not saying "hi" back to him. I hope Sergey pulls it together. I do expect him to.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Whenever there is a high profile fight, an idiot fan of the more popular fighter on NSB logs on and tells us the less popular guy is shook or the popular guy is "KOing mofos in sparrng".
                    People have been saying that Kovalev is 'shook' too - in fact that was the first I noticed of it - like Foxx just above me. It's not just a one-way street here. I suspect this thread is a response to that sentiment. To my mind it's all BS... amateur psychologists and fanboys looking for any excuse. Can't wait to see this fight though.

Comment

Working...
                    X