Collapse
No announcement yet.

list of fighters who were forced to join top rank to secure a fight with manny,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• list of fighters who were forced to join top rank to secure a fight with manny,

i know there are a ton of names out there,,with bradley being one,

id like for someone to help compile a list of all the fighters that were forced to join top rank and,,or to sign a contract extension just to secure a fight with him in the first place,,

also,i would like the names of boxers who in genereal had to sign a contract extension with arum just to even get a fight period..,i know chavez jr couldnt even get a fight because arum is trying to force him into a slave contract with them

list:bradley,cotto,cloetty,mosley,marquez
    Last edited by YOUNG_BRICC; 09-14-2014, 11:02 PM.

Your sig is giving me seizures. Take this **** off!

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
      Your sig is giving me seizures. Take this **** off!
      lmao,,

i was debateing to take it off or naw cause it was hurtning my eyes to but im not sure i think ill leave it for one more day

Comment

Floyd needs to join TR doe. He should be begging for this fight. Otherwise, his legacy is fcvkd foreva.

Comment

Come on bro, you just made a thread about how reasonable it was for Manny to join TMT to get a Floyd fight and now you're making a thread bashing Arum for making guys sign with top rank?

Also Chavez has been offered fight without a contract extension, in fact it was the same fight it's just for less money. The same way everyone does business. Have you ever bought a cell phone out of contract or bought one with a contract extension? It's the exact same principle, don't act like Bob made up this grand scheme to screw people

Comment

not floyd mayweather. thread fail

Comment

Originally posted by vman075 View Post
              Come on bro, you just made a thread about how reasonable it was for Manny to join TMT to get a Floyd fight and now you're making a thread bashing Arum for making guys sign with top rank?

Also Chavez has been offered fight without a contract extension, in fact it was the same fight it's just for less money. The same way everyone does business. Have you ever bought a cell phone out of contract or bought one with a contract extension? It's the exact same principle, don't act like Bob made up this grand scheme to screw people
              its called pointing out duble standerds,

why is ok for arum to force people to join his comapny just to secure a fight with manny but not for floyd to do the same thing??when he does it its a devilish move,,

why?

Comment

Mosey, Marquez, Bradley that's about it

Comment

Originally posted by YOUNG_BRICC View Post
                  its called pointing out duble standerds,

why is ok for arum to force people to join his comapny just to secure a fight with manny but not for floyd to do the same thing??when he does it its a devilish move,,

why?
                  So you like when Arum does this? You like Chavez's "slave contract"?

Comment

Marquez and Mosley. Bradley was going to sign with Top Rank regardless of getting the Manny fight or not.

But there's a big difference with a promoter saying sign with us and get the manny fight and the fighter himself requesting a fighter sign with their promotion company.

Comment

Working...
                    X