Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tito ortiz disses boxing and calles out Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquaio!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol tito is just trolling for some attention. He's probably a boxing fan, most casuals don't even know who harriso is.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
      lol tito is just trolling for some attention. He's probably a boxing fan, most casuals don't even know who harriso is.
      it's pretty simple. ortiz went to the wild card thinking he was bad ass. roach put him in with some sparring partners (not even world class boxers) and ortiz ended up puking up all his lunch.

Comment

I heard he went to wild card to work on his boxing, I bet he got schooled hard.

Comment

Here is tito ortizs legendary boxing skills

Comment

lol hes slow as ****, stick to wrestling bro

Comment

who is this faaggot?

Stop looking for a payday.

Comment

james toney is the best boxer in the world???lmfao

Comment

Yo Tito Ortiz, Tell Your Girl I Said Hi.
                  Last edited by Too_Slick; 08-31-2010, 07:24 PM.

Comment

talk is cheap
                    lets see one of these mma guys step into a boxing ring and try to go a full 10 or 12 rounds with a skilled boxer

untill then have a coke and a smile and shut the **** up

remember when tyson was champ and he was literally seen as the most dangerous fighting machine in the world

boxing had the respect of the entire globe god i wish we could have those days back imagine one of these guys calling out tyson like he was some punk

they'd be lying face down on a pavement somewhere and tyson would be getting sued like crazy lol

Comment

Look up Tito Ortiz's boxing training session with Freddy Roach from last year.

It was downright embarrassing, women in boxercise classes have better technique...and remember, Tito has been training in stand up since the late 90's. LOL

Its too bad that Tito is washed up in his own sport, and a deaf mute will beat him down next!

Comment

Working...
                      X