Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to see Pacquiao lose just to bring down Freddie Roach's cockiness.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QUISQUEYA View Post
    Fixed it for you.
    your mother ate alot of pinoy hotdogs in her days!

Comment

Mayweather Sr's head would have it's own gravitational field, if he trained Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
        I'm with ya on that Mangler he has nothing but dangerous fights ahead of him I think a nother loss on his record is drawing near.
        at least he's man enough to take them risks. Freddy earned the right to talk after he owned joke coach sr.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by pinoyescrima View Post
          Crying with pride and joy after roasting a German Shepard.

Fixed it for you.

That was a bit of a low blow Dios, but can't front, it got a laugh outta me.

its been nothing but low blows from this ***** ass ***g0t...and no, that **** is ****ing corny like 90% of his lazy, unoriginal jabs...must be a slow day for you mangler...you're even laughing at ******ed ****

Comment

I could only root against Pac because of Freddie Roach. I like some of the things he says and does but others things are bs moves so it would be nice for it to back fire on him. For example: If Cotto or Shane had to move down in weight (with the objective being they will be drained for the fight), it would be nice for it to backfire by them showing up healthy and destroying Pac.

However, it's hard to root against Pac and it would kind of suck seeing him beat up at this point...but, it can test out his fans as well. A "Do you still love me now" sort of thing.
            I haven't decided...

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
              its been nothing but low blows from this ***** ass ***g0t...and no, that **** is ****ing corny like 90% of his lazy, unoriginal jabs...must be a slow day for you mangler...you're even laughing at ******ed ****
              ayo, rockets look finished. be on the lookout for me to threadstalk you with the lakers next opponent. then claim the lakers will lose.

Comment

I find it funny people really believe Fredy Roach is the real trainer of Manny Pacquiao. Fredy Roach is just a character put there by Manny promoters to be able to bring him to the USA fans ( like in 24/7 in hbo) and make the American fans accept him. Is a smart move to make manny more main stream by having a legendary trainer in his corner.

Comment

WTF WTF Do you even realize how stupid this thread is?

Roach getting cocky? As opposed to Floydx2 and Roger Mayweather?

Fuxk outta here.

Comment

Originally posted by pinoyescrima View Post
                    Crying with pride and joy after after roasting a German Shepard
                    Fixed it for you.
                    German Shepherd???
                    Registered breeds are too expensive for eating.
                    Try Askal instead, though only a tiny fraction of Pinoys have ett dog.
                    The overwhelming majority find the idea disgusting.
                    True story.

h.

Comment

Crying with pride and joy after roasting a German Shepard. Fixed it for you.

Reported for RACISM !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X