No announcement yet.

Gang Life In Philadelphia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
    Them fakkits were wise to keep their mouths shut. Louis would have smoked them.
    Louis carries a 44. Magnum around with him
    How many times has it been fired?
    Once, don't wanna talk about it though.

Comment

Loui was packing heat behind that vest.

Comment

Originally posted by Calzaghe 2K7 View Post
        Loui was packing heat behind that vest.
        That was Khan's original ring name, true story

Comment

How often does a LEGEND like Louis stroll into your neighbourhood? I'll tell you, not ****in' often and those ungrateful Philly slags ain't even got the common decency to throw a "HOLLA" his way.

****s.

Comment

Luois dont pack heat. he packs MEAT

Comment

How often does a LEGEND like Louis stroll into your neighbourhood? I'll tell you, not ****in' often and those ungrateful Philly slags ain't even got the common decency to throw a "HOLLA" his way.

****s.
              yeah, especially the kid that wouldn't even shake his hand. I hope he gets what's coming to him. Louis should have punked him in front of his crew right there.

I do like the undercover cops he rides with though....they are some mean SOB's.

Comment

Do you have any black inside you?
                Would you like some?

Comment

****s.
                  Yeah, i bet they woulld holla his way if they knew he's freestyle battled live on hip hop radio!

Or maybe they knew and were just playa hatin.

Comment

did reds remind anyone else of that fat piece of **** fat joe? hopefully a marlo stanfield never goes through that section of philly - he'd be the first to have a fork stuck in him.

Comment

He's laying the smackdown on gangsters in johannesburg next. Them South African tarts are gonna feel the full force of the Theroux stare down. They'll back down for certain. Jeggins just aint got the backbone to stand up to an english gent like Louis.

Comment

Working...
                      X