Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**** Got Real. University Study Into A Zombie Outbreak.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
    Hahaha I would love to see you in a zombie apocalypse with your Faux hair, tight **** and man purse running around all confused and feminin
    and ill load my purse with bullets, pepper spray, hair gel, and cologne. cuz i gotta stay fresh incase i find any good looking ladies that are survivers.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      And I thought I played too much Resident Evil. Those guys need to spend that money on more important researches than "Zombie Outbreaks".
      The study was about disease infections using a fictional zombie plague as a colourful illustration.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
        and ill load my purse with bullets, pepper spray, hair gel, and cologne. cuz i gotta stay fresh incase i find any good looking ladies that are survivers.

Comment

piggy heard you was a ****. **** true?

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            Hahaha I would love to see you in a zombie apocalypse with your Faux hair, tight clothing and man purse running around all confused and feminin
            lmao yeah he'd get his face eaten quick. He'd be fixing his hair, applying more gel and then fixing his scarf when a zombie would sink it's teech into his eye socket.

On a serious note we can't let this happen to our beloved Queen.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              The study was about disease infections using a fictional zombie plague as a colourful illustration.
              The Canadian sense of humour evades Kev.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                lmao yeah he'd get his face eaten quick. He'd be fixing his hair, applying more gel and then fixing his scarf when a zombie would sink it's teech into his eye socket.

On a serious note we can't let this happen to our beloved Queen.
                by the time a zombie outbreak happens ill master the fauxhawk like i did with my blowout cut, took me like 3mins to make and it looked better then guys who do it for like 40mins, my fauxhawk takes me like 15-20mins and i still dont like the way it looks sometimes.

Another good use for a manbag, for a zombie out break u can carry food and supplies

Comment

by the time a zombie outbreak happens ill master the fauxhawk like i did with my blowout cut, took me like 3mins to make and it looked better then guys who do it for like 40mins, my fauxhawk takes me like 15-20mins and i still dont like the way it looks sometimes.

Another good use for a manbag, for a zombie out break u can carry food and supplies
                  LMFAO! You're trying to justify carrying a man purse with you during the end of the world.

THat's loyalty right there

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    And I thought I played too much Resident Evil. Those guys need to spend that money on more important researches than "Zombie Outbreaks".
                    That's what I was thinking.

I thought I played too much Resident Evil and watched too many zombie flicks.

Comment

What f@ggy place do you live where you state that as if it is normal or acceptable for a guy to take 15 minutes doing his fuking hair, 40 min wtf?

time it take me to fix my hair : 0 seconds

Comment

Working...
                      X