Comments Thread For: Photos: Juan Manuel Marquez Frenzy, Honored in Hidalgo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
    you too want to kiss marquez butt?

he doesnt because he tasted his own butt lol he said his butt tasted like burrito

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
      good point homie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!stupid people like you need to be responded to twice
      heheheheheheheeeee.......:WORD:

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        you you admit hes great...
        I think no one deny the fact that Pacquaio is a great, this is what make this Night Night KO so much more. Marquez Night Night KO Likar Ramos but no one cared cause he a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
          Pucker up Puga!

tell marquez if he wants some more piss , id give him some..maybe more than that if he's good at caressing balls..

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            no , but you wanna kiss mine?..it tastes like burrito, you'd like it..
            thats horrible, lol you eating a burrito coming outta your azz

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
              I think no one deny the fact that Pacquaio is a great, this is what make this Night Night KO so much more. Marquez Night Night KO Likar Ramos but no one cared cause he a bum.
              agreed!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                manny wasnt just ****in great, he is one of the all time greatest of all time, lol big difference homie

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                  good point homie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!stupid people like you need to be responded to twice
                  This is how I picture you.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
                    And Merchant was fuming so hard he probably knocked a few years off his life expectancy, but that's hardly something new.

Gotta give it to Jones. He can be biased but he sure as hell doesn't make the same emotional investment in fighters.

Sometimes it seems like Lampley and Merchant are more about fantasy role-playing than the sport itself.

Yup, Jones and Bob Papa are the best HBO commentators. Everybody else need's to be fired, Including the worst of them all...... Harold Lederman

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      agreed!!!!!!
                      no, dont dissappoint me homie, lol,
                      he is one of the all time greatest of all time, lol big difference homie
                      Today 10:44 PM
                      he is one of the all time greatest of all time, lol big difference homie
                      Today 10:44 PM
                      he was one the greatest of all time, lol, big azz ****in difference with just being great

Comment

Working...
                      X