Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keith Thurman: I'll be impressed if Brook stops Chaves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be impressed when Keith and Kell fight someone with a pulse.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      After Khan ruined Diaz...only then did Porter manage to beat him
      Don't forget Thurman!

Comment

I give Chaves more credit than fans. It's sad to see boxing fans act like Chaves is not a top 10 WW. He had a draw with TB and should have beaten Rios but was too dirty. He's not an elite but he is a top guy.

Comment

I expect Brook to win, but i will be impressed if he stops Chaves.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
            This is a good point. Their whole selling point with Chaves is "the guy who drew with Bradley" just like Diaz drew with Porter and a solid journeymen in tough fights. At least Diaz held a World title.
            It's not a good point? Porter clearly wasn't at his best in that fight and corrected it in the rematch.

Chaves is not a journeyman and you're an absolute imbecile if you think that.

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
            "Why not Brook?" That is because those guys have a pedigree of being in tough fights, while Kell has a very underwhelming opposition. Chaves in itself is not a bad fight, but coming off Dan and Gavin it is a joke. Pathetic!!!!

Brook would beat any WW, no WW wants to fight him blah blah blah. Why don't they go public with their offers like they did with Frampton?

You're such a promotional fan-tard.
            Coming from you, the biggest fanboy of all on this forum, I'll take that with a pinch of salt. I've criticized Brook's fights on many occasions, you can barely muster a single negative word about Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
              I expect Brook to win, but i will be impressed if he stops Chaves.
              If he outboxes him, I'll be more impressed. If he can avoid a war like none of the other guys did, it'll show more IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                I give Chaves more credit than fans. It's sad to see boxing fans act like Chaves is not a top 10 WW. He had a draw with TB and should have beaten Rios but was too dirty. He's not an elite but he is a top guy.
                Box-Office is calling him a journeyman.

Tell Tim Bradley and Keith Thurman he's a journeyman and they'll cringe.

Even Seckbach was trying to play the whole "he's fighting your leftovers" to Thurman and Thurman was like "dude be serious".

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  It's not a good point? Porter clearly wasn't at his best in that fight and corrected it in the rematch.

Chaves is not a journeyman and you're an absolute imbecile if you think that.
                  Yeah, Tim Bradley was clearly not at his best in his fight with Chaves. See what I did there?

Then what is he? All of his step ups have resulted in failure. "oh the guy who drew with Bradleh". He is certainly well on his way to becoming one for sure.

Imbecile? You hide behind superficial rankings, top 10 this and top 5 that to make up for the fact that Brook has a pi$s poor resume. Just like calling names makes for a compelling argument.
                  Last edited by Box-Office; 09-16-2015, 12:22 AM.

Comment

Is Box Office still trying overly hard to salvage some shred of credibility?

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      If he outboxes him, I'll be more impressed. If he can avoid a war like none of the other guys did, it'll show more IMO.
                      brook has a reputation of having no inside game whatsoever so he has no other option but to try to outbox chaves

I agree tho , chaves is a decent fighter, prolly even better than a guerrero at ww

Comment

Working...
                      X