Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Do Broner, Garcia, Judah and Malignaggi Fight Khan's Leftovers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It'll be interesting to see how Khan does at 147

Comment

these 'left overs' sayings are getting old. basically if your not undefeated you are someone's left overs, correct? stupid. Also, Garcia didn't land a lucky punch, Khan was starting to get hit with a lot of big shots and was bound to get hit with a big one that was going to put him on his ass. even Max called it.
      Last edited by Lords; 11-06-2013, 01:16 PM.

Comment

overhandrite71

Originally posted by F!x View Post
        IMO Broner got whupped by Malignaggi, got away with a gift decision, now he's fighting Maidana.

Garcia landed a lucky punch on Khan, ran from the rematch and instead fought Judah, after that he fought a Judah leftover (Matthysse) going even lower down the totem pole.

Judah and Malignaggi.... well they're fighting each other!

So why are all these boxers fighting Khan leftovers? The damage was already done by Khan, those boxers might never be the same again so what's the point? Khan stopped Judah and Paulie, and he floored Maidana in the first round, then battered him for the rest of the fight.
        You dont know sh.. about boxing. Khan has a glass jaw. Why would Garcia fight khan again. It will be the same for khan, maybe worse. You must be from the u.k. because we all know khans chin is suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
          Why is Khan Briedis Prescotts leftovers ?
          and Garica's too?!?!?!?! Sounds like Khan is a doggy bag after Thanksgiving!

I think Ortiz and Khan should fight eachother...they can call it, the battle of the leftovers!!!!
          Last edited by mrlopez; 11-06-2013, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
            Sometimes I feel Khan was smart and lucky to hit Maidana with that body shot in the first round. If it wasn't for that knocking out Maidanas wind sales I think Maidana would've took Khan out that night .. Oh well sht happens.
            So Khan was lucky to hit Maidana with a legitimate body punch? I thought i'd heard it all until now

If Mayweather didn't school Canelo like a child for 12 rounds then Canelo would have kicked his arse.

Comment

Khan gets more threads made about him than actual quality fighters coming off impressive performances.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
                Sometimes I feel Khan was smart and lucky to hit Maidana with that body shot in the first round. If it wasn't for that knocking out Maidanas wind sales I think Maidana would've took Khan out that night .. Oh well sht happens.
                If Khan was smart he would've kept going to the body. Maidana was lucky that Khan isn't smart.

Comment

SMH at this thread

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
                    If Khan was smart he would've kept going to the body. Maidana was lucky that Khan isn't smart.
                    Actually Khan did go the body several times again, your memory of the fight is tainted, watch it again.

Comment

Yet another Khan is great thread by F!x. All while dissing all the other fighters. Red K coming your way for not knowing boxing at all

Comment

Working...
                      X