Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latinos at the Barbershop: Whats your style?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im mexican, and i wear my hair comb back i also get my hair cut is short with scissors all the way. I have a long rat tail on the lower back of my head that i wear all the way to my chest. I also have a thick black mustache........

Comment

Cleto Reyes has a Mexican mullet

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        You suck dick.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emzz View Post
          You suck dick.
          You suck black dick everywhere you go.

You're an annoying little piece of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            bow down to the mexican mullet

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
              bow down to the mexican mullet
              Half of the *******s have Chinese bowl cuts.

Comment

I am From Mazatlan Sinaloa. Lived 3/4 of My Life in Tijuana and still do . I stay in San Diego because of my Job. I used to do Fades back then. But Now its either a Mohawk or Fohawk, but more like a Natural Kind of Fohawk/Mohawk, I dont get any shape ups or Lineups, I just usually get a number 4 on the sides to get the fuzz. out a la Cristiano Ronaldo but not too much from the Sides or try to give it that Form of a Fohawk. I See some guys get a number 2 or 1 on the sides , but I never do that ,just on the sides when it gets too bushy and never touch the top . When I do Touch the Top I go with my Fiances girl that is good with the scissors to even it out and then I dont let her cut too much off the top, I barely get cut up top half a finger. Those Barber Shops are sick as hell, just that I noticed when you ask for a fohawk they really cut your sides to really make it look super fohawk , and thats what I dont like too much , I like the More natural look. Im very Picky with Hair because I used to give myself fades back then when I was 14 .
                Last edited by El Mini 6; 01-16-2012, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X