Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan: The man to knock Manny Pacquiao down in sparring with huge gloves!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
    floyd is a *****?

who's the one who got dropped in sparring

Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    its possible. Khan has good shots, manny isn't superman. He would have gotten caught eventually. In other news, floyd is still a coward

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
      its possible. Khan has good shots, manny isn't superman. He would have gotten caught eventually. In other news, floyd is still a coward
      hahah trying to change the subject

manny isnt the fighter he all cracked up to be

hes getting knocked out in sparring . Now hes gonna run to floyd ILL GIVE YOU 90 - 10 I NEED PAY DAY

And run out of the game. he knows he gonna lose now man LMFAO

Comment

hahah trying to change the subject

manny isnt the fighter he all cracked up to be

hes getting knocked out in sparring . Now hes gonna run to floyd ILL GIVE YOU 90 - 10 I NEED PAY DAY

And run out of the game. he knows he gonna lose now man LMFAO
        im pretty sure its not that serious.

Comment

Pac getting knocked out or dropped by Khan is not news...even with me, Pac gets down immediately just me looking at him straight in the eye.

What matters most is that Floyd the Fraud Chicken is scared to fight this little midget!

FLOYD IS SCARED OF FACING A MIDGET DROPPED BY KHAN!!!! LMAOOOO!!!!!

Comment

lol dude ur sounding like an idiot with all ur pac hate posts! im kinda amused...

Comment

As a counselor for 15 yrs in child abused, I fully understand you Gorilla Dogs. The years has gone but the scars remained. Keep going son. Let it out.

Comment

anyone would think Amir Khan won a prize on the back of a cereal box to spar Pacman. Amir Khan as a sparring partner in his comfort zone (with the big gloves and headgear)? Khan is an elite sparring partner.

Comment

spread the word..................

Comment

And head gear. Dear god how does pacquiao fall from that? He should be laughing off allt he shots LMFAO

What a joke a world champ gets beat up by a nearly teenage punk whos at 2 weight classes lower than him. manny at 154 remmeber
                    You should start having sex!!! Virginity is making you sound like you have no life!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by amonb View Post
                      You should start having sex!!! Virginity is making you sound like you have no life!!!!
                      im not virgin . i have a son ..........

Comment

Working...
                      X