Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael ranks Judah #5 at JWW(140).

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the ranking is fair, may be a little high but I think he beats all the guys below him if he is focused.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      I think the ranking is fair, may be a little high but I think he beats all the guys below him if he is focused.
      I'd make Lamont Peterson a solid favorite over Super Judah.

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
        If Zab is on I think he wins, but Zab is inconsistent so you always have to question his chances.

Comment

The Zab that beat Santa Cruz wouldn't lose to Peterson IMO, but that would be a solid fight. Julio Daiz would too, and due to the similar ages, that may be more likely. TR might wanna move Peterson slow.

Comment

Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
            The Zab that beat Santa Cruz wouldn't lose to Peterson IMO, but that would be a solid fight. Julio Daiz would too, and due to the similar ages, that may be more likely. TR might wanna move Peterson slow.
            The Santa Cruz fight proves about jack and sh$t about where Judah is right now.

Lets see him beat a real JWW and I might get excited.

Until than any top JWW should be favored over him.(Not counting Paulie)

Comment

The Santa Cruz fight proves about jack and sh$t about where Judah is right now.

Lets see him beat a real JWW and I might get excited.

Until than any top JWW should be favored over him.(Not counting Paulie)
              You would favor Khan over Judah? The Santa Cruz fight certainly wasn't the win of the year, but he was fairly solid fighter who wasn't physically small. He could had faught worse. I wouldn't wanna see him fight a guy who could provide tough pressure all night like Maidana or Urango, but I'm fairly confident he beat Peterson or Khan. And you'd have to give him a puncher's chance vs anyone at 140, and given his experience and skills, southpaw stance, and still existant power and speed, that's a pretty high chance.

Comment

Working...
              X