Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's win over Mayorga was better, De La Hoya or Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's win over Mayorga was better, De La Hoya or Mosley?

I think De La hoyas was better just becuase he outboxed him and finished him off faster
    golden boy
    82.76%
    Shane Mosley
    17.24%

Definitely DLH, he dominated Mayorga en route to the knockout.

Comment

de la Hoya's was an one sided ass whipping with three knockdowns, including an amazing one in the first round. Mosley got hit a ton and I had Mayorga cleanly ahead at the time of the stoppage.

Comment

DLH was a much better win, He dominated Mayorga then stopped him where Mosley struggled with him throughout the fight and the fight was close before the stoppage.

Comment

Yeh agree its Hoya BUT i think Mayorga though really got up for this fight
          more so then the Hoya fight

Comment

Oscar put a terrible whipping on Mayorga. I think it was the best ass whipping Oscar ever laid on someone. The Mosley fight was kind of a grappling contest after the 7th round until the 12th with not much clean punching. Mosley was hitting him cleanly with some nice shots, but he never really put anything together except for the 6th and the 12th, Oscar pretty much hit Mayorga whenever he wanted.

Comment

De La Hoya's, I don't think anyone has knocked out Mayorga like Mosley did though. Mayorga was out.

Comment

I think his worse beating was against Trinidad.
                He was proper hurt in that busted up bodyshots headshots he took Tito's load lol

Hoya defeat he just knew he was Dun at the end when the ref was giving him the count.The tito fight the guy was hurting...

Comment

I almost never vote for Oscar in anything, but this one isn't even close. Mosley looked like crap and it wasn't because Mayorga was any good.

Comment

tito's!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X