No announcement yet.

Tito and Jenna having twins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tito and Jenna having twins

From a number of sources I've heard, the whore has a couple buns in the oven. I didn't think I could think less of Ortiz, I was wrong.

Who wants to bet that both of those babies could come out head first at the same time?

Oh both of those heads would come out easy no doubt. What a dumbass who would marry a **** star especially bare children with one. That should be illegal. Poor kids when they get older. Hey when they come out of that poon, how many dicks do you think they will be rubbing off on?

Comment

If they have 2 girls, they've already lost their virginity about 55000 times.

If they're both boys, then you'll have a couple more **** talking douches in this world who've also been ****ed by about 55000 dudes.

If it's a boy and a girl, just mix and match my previous 2 sentences.

Comment

them kids are going to come flying out like a ****ing waterslide ride.

Comment

Seriously though, I can hear the echo of them shooting out of that Grand Canyon like hole.

It's going to sound like a ****ing potato gun going off.

Comment

I feel bad for the kids when they get older and their friends are looking at old school ****s. OWNED.

Comment

Her dad is her manager. I think they'll be brought up like him! What a bum, marrying the village bike. he is an ugly deformed **** anyway, did you expect less? He thinks she is a trophy girl. ROFL!!!!

MMA is a freak show. 9/10 a well schooled boxer would KO an MMA losing record owning bum like Ortiz.

Comment

Jenna is hiding some serious twins under that bra!

Comment

when they are born, the dna test will be negative for tito, then we can enjoy 10'000 jerry springer episodes! YAY

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis Vastine View Post
                    Her dad is her manager. I think they'll be brought up like him! What a bum, marrying the village bike. he is an ugly deformed **** anyway, did you expect less? He thinks she is a trophy girl. ROFL!!!!

MMA is a freak show. 9/10 a well schooled boxer would KO an MMA losing record owning bum like Ortiz.
                    Jesus you make the same post without any proof to back it up all over this forum. You are a bigger **** than Tito, fatass.

I nailed Jenna before.

Comment

Working...
                    X