No announcement yet.

As a Pacfan, do you want OST?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As a Pacfan, do you want OST?

I am probably biggest Pacfan but I want him to take OST just to shut everyone up.

I think Manny have god given ability and the reason he is ko early because he is malnorish when young. However if he is dirty I am not blind and will stop support him.
    YES. Prove he has godgiven ability! Prove he deserve P4P, FOTD, and champion of 7weight class
    76.92%
    NO. Should only do bare minimum require by comission.
    23.08%

Makes you wonder, eh? What's the excuse again?

Comment

**** no **** ost!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

real OST? year-round random blood/urine testing for every championship fight?

or just Floyd-OST?

I'd be fine with random blood and urine testing by the NSAC or any major sports testing commission. MLB, NFL have both caught PED users and they've shown results.

So random blood and urine, including a post-fight blood+urine test. Cutoff? well, to prevent all risk of injury, 14-days out for blood would be fine (with a mandatory test ON the 14th day)...but they should keep giving urine three times a week during the blood cutoff.

You'd have to be some sort of PED guru to be able to beat 6 consecutive urine tests before a fight. And if the urine isn't enough....make the test better.
        Last edited by NesNY; 08-25-2010, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
          **** no **** ost!!!!!!!!!!!!
          What is your reason? Are you even fan of Manny? Why don't you want him prove he is clean? Take Floyd out of picture.

Comment

Originally posted by NesNY View Post

or just Floyd-OST?

I'd be fine with random blood and urine testing by the NSAC or any major sports testing commission. MLB, NFL have both caught PED users and they've shown results.

So random blood and urine, including a post-fight blood+urine test. Cutoff? well, to prevent all risk of injury, 14-days out for blood would be fine...but they should keep giving urine three times a week during the blood cutoff.

You'd have to be some sort of PED genius to be able to beat 6 consecutive urine tests before a fight. And if the urine isn't enough....make the test better.
            I want year round but know not possible because of money. But boxing make so much anyway so they should just take some out for that. For now Floyd test would do just to shut him up.

Comment

Originally posted by NesNY View Post

or just Floyd-OST?

So random blood and urine, including a post-fight blood+urine test. Cutoff? well, to prevent all risk of injury, 14-days out for blood would be fine (with a mandatory test ON the 14th day)...but they should keep giving urine three times a week during the blood cutoff.

You'd have to be some sort of PED guru to be able to beat 6 consecutive urine tests before a fight. And if the urine isn't enough....make the test better.
              why test year round?
              you just need to test the 8 weeks prior to the fight
              Hello???
              anything he is taking will be out of his system in 8 weeks
              no need for year round random

Comment

who gives a **** about ost. talk about boxing. this isnt a drug web site

Comment

if it is gonna be used, it needs to be mandated by the commission
                  use OST for all fights, not as a fucking gimmick requested by a coward

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    why test year round?
                    you just need to test the 8 weeks prior to the fight
                    Hello???
                    anything he is taking will be out of his system in 8 weeks
                    no need for year round random
                    Cause people train better? More is better apply to everything so why not now?

Comment

Working...
                    X