No announcement yet.

Trump Ahead of Clinton in the Latest Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked the Colorado breakdown in your thread Bringer lol

There's hayseeds out here too, but the hipsters, affluent yuppies, environmental crazies, and bro stoner crown far out weighs that. 60% of Colorado's population lives in the Denver metro area. El Paso Country, where the Springs is, will go right still. Too many military conservatives there IMO.

Not to mention though, Colorado has a big Hispanic community. It's nearing 1/4 the state, a third of the Denver area, and one of the 8 biggest Hispanic populations percentage wise in the US. It's hard to envision too many voting Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      I liked the Colorado breakdown in your thread Bringer lol

There's hayseeds out here too, but the hipsters, affluent yuppies, environmental crazies, and bro stoner crown far out weighs that. 60% of Colorado's population lives in the Denver metro area. El Paso Country, where the Springs is, will go right still. Too many military conservatives there IMO.

Not to mention though, Colorado has a big Hispanic community. It's nearing 1/4 the state, a third of the Denver area, and one of the 8 biggest Hispanic populations percentage wise in the US. It's hard to envision too many voting Trump.
      You guys are leading the way for the rest of us progressives.

It's because of you guys and your efforts that we're finally starting to see headlines like this becoming more and more commonplace.

https://www.illinoispolicy.org/illin...lization-bill/

Never change, Colorado.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
        You guys are leading the way for the rest of us progressives.

It's because of you guys and your efforts that we're finally starting to see headlines like this becoming more and more commonplace.

https://www.illinoispolicy.org/illin...lization-bill/

Never change, Colorado.
        I love Colorado lol

I'd love to have a time machine and see what the status of Weed is in the US 50 years from now. There will be Weed vending machines lol

Not to get too far off topic though.....lol

Trump will have a hard time winning the right amount of electoral votes, that's undeniable. He won't win women, blacks, or hispanics.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          I love Colorado lol

I'd love to have a time machine and see what the status of Weed is in the US 50 years from now. There will be Weed vending machines lol

Not to get too far off topic though.....lol

Trump will have a hard time winning the right amount of electoral votes, that's undeniable. He won't win women, blacks, or hispanics.
          Like I said, polls this far out generally mean **** all, but it is kind of telling that all of the aggregate polling data thus far shows Clinton beating Trump with every voting group aside from white males.

Trump supporters seem to think that signals some kind of death knell for her campaign, but Obama lost the white vote to Romney 39% to 59% yet still absolutely obliterated him in terms of both electoral votes (332-206) and the popular vote (with nearly 5 million more total votes).

http://ropercenter.cornell.edu/polls...ps-voted-2012/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...election,_2012

Trump's going to get that Romney treatment in November.

Comment

This is a common general election myth. If independents decided elections then we would've had President Kerry and President Romney.

http://www.centerforpolitics.org/cry...voters-matter/

Elections are decided by demographics.
            I said this election.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
              I said this election.
              That's what pundits and "independents" (who historically split very evenly among Republicans and Democrats and just self-identify as independent because they're pretentious ****s) have been saying for the last two decades.

We'll see, but I highly doubt it.

Comment

That's what pundits and "independents" (who historically split very evenly among Republicans and Democrats and just self-identify as independent because they're pretentious ****s) have been saying for the last two decades.

We'll see, but I highly doubt it.
                The primaries have already been very unique, with independents having a huge influence. No matter what happens from now independents have already had a major effect.

Comment

Think I told Weebler that I would eat my keyboard if Trump won the GOP. And that was before he started running his mouth about Mexicans, Muslims, and everybody else he offended all those months before.

Well, here we are.

I'm done throwing Trumps chances in the bushes anymore.

Think he has a legit shot at it.
                  Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 05-19-2016, 11:07 PM.

Comment

As wonderful for the country as a Trump victory would be, I'm pretty much convinced this election is bought and paid for. Hillary's financial backing absolutely dwarfs every other candidate and with that comes this heavy biased media coverage.
                    Last edited by ////; 05-19-2016, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Thank God I have a very substantial amount of money.

All hell is going to break loose soon enough. Getting the hell out of here when it happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X