Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sources: Andre Ward is No Longer on Cotto-Canelo PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no sympathy for ward, he made this bed. paul smith is enough tuning up, they should've pursued gonzalez from day one. whats the point of beating brand, he gets absolutely no credit for it and it tells us nothing about him at 175. i had no issue with another tune up a few days ago, but just changed my mind, he doesn't need it. the last good opponent was 2011 man, enough.
    the three fights should be gonzalez, fonfara and kovalev.

Comment

• Ward is no PPV material fighting tomato cans and that is why GGG won't fight him but fight Froch instead because Froch is fan friendly. Poor little Ward is NOT

Comment

• Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
        Wow, I'm not buying this PPV anymore

Comment

• Wack would have been a great card with ward

Comment

• Originally posted by Bandman View Post
            no sympathy for ward, he made this bed. paul smith is enough tuning up, they should've pursued gonzalez from day one. whats the point of beating brand, he gets absolutely no credit for it and it tells us nothing about him at 175. i had no issue with another tune up a few days ago, but just changed my mind, he doesn't need it. the last good opponent was 2011 man, enough.
            the three fights should be gonzalez, fonfara and kovalev.
            How is Ward going to fight Fonfara on HBO?

Comment

• Ugh...........

Comment

• That sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by ChestRockwell View Post
                  Sounds like your typical Ward fan. Don't forget when he said "if he beats Kovalev, then what?" As if they should just add the win to his record without doing anything. I've said before, I'll say it again. Ward is the biggest primadonna in boxing.
                  THIS is an example of a prima-donna.....

1) " anyone from 154-168 "

2) " anyone from 154-164 "

3) " anyone from 154-160 "

4) " 160 only "

5) " 160 only, except Lara "

6) " 160 only, except Lara, but we will fight Froch "

If Froch suddenly agree's, will it go back to " 160 only, except Lara " ?

We just want him to fight somebody with a pulse.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    Ward is TBE at fucking people up without fighting them.

By the time he's through with not fighting Kovalev, Krusher will be a basket case.
                    Golovkin used to talk about 168 until Ward made his comeback.

Now that Ward moved to LHW, GGG is trying to sneak back up to 68 to try and resurrect the corpse of Froch

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      Golovkin used to talk about 168 until Ward made his comeback.

Now that Ward moved to LHW, GGG is trying to sneak back up to 68 to try and resurrect the corpse of Froch
                      Yeah, clearly GGG has no character and does not like fighting.
                      If you really believe GGG was the one stopping that fight from happening, I have some magic beans for sale here I can give you a great deal on.

Comment

Working...
                      X