Collapse
No announcement yet.

My boxing short doc on Irish middleweight contender Dee Walsh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks CubanGuyNYC for the feedback , i know exactly what u mean regarding the padwork , i gave myself an unnecessary deadline to complete the whole vid and the pads was definately not as fluid as i'd like but still cool.

We love Che over here , hasta la victoria siempre

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
      Awesome Im sure he wont care about my opinion but whatever. Ive had the pleasure of seeing many irish fighters. I met and saw fight 1 of the Irish Olympic hopefuls I cant remember his name but he had 300 amateur fights and was very good. Not sure if he even made the team but like I said I ve seen many Irish amateurs in the past from cork, donnigaul galway and dublin
      What year ? I might know

Comment

Originally posted by CSCD View Post
        What year ? I might know
        this last team i met the kid in 2010 I wouldn't know his name even if you said it to be honest but i was very impressed worth the fight I saw. Of course the guy he fought was way over matched so take that for what its worth

Comment

Was this in NY mate ?

Comment

BIG Respect to Jane Couch , Martin Rogan , Spencer Fearon and director of the best movie of 2012 'The Raid' Gareth Evans who retweeted a link to the vid after a polite request from me over the weekend.

Diamonds the lotta' them !!!

Comment

He was also Brian Magees main sparring partner for a fight or 2 , great experience for the 22year old.
              Last edited by CSCD; 10-29-2012, 05:16 AM.

Comment

I thought it was freaky that as soon as i finished the editing and showed Dee, news broke that Emanuel Steward had passed RIP

weird

Comment

Enjoyed the video, keep it up, would be good to see more boxing from your area...

Comment

Thanks FXDaKid , Belfast and the rest of Ireland have some great prospects coming through. Leading the charge are the undefeated Belfasts Carl Frampton, Dungivens Eamonn O'Kane was a very tough amateur and hes starting to notch the wins in at pro level (even winning Prizefighter) and obviously the Olympians Nevin,Conlon,Barnes and the legend Katie Taylor will have and are having great careers.

Comment

550 views is amazing , thanks everyone , Roy Jones Jr is a fan of dee and follows him on twitter , he said he'd retweet a link later - God knows how many views then

Comment

Working...
                      X