Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins..the highest ranked present fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernard Hopkins..the highest ranked present fighter?

Everyone wants to fight over Manny and Floyd but Hopkins seems to be extremly underrated.... Guy was p4p#1 at 40..had 20 title defenses at 160..then moved up to 175 at the age of 41 and has had the Ring title 2 times..won the IBO,WBC and now the IBF, Oldest fighter to ever win a title and oldest to ever defend one

Tito
    Oscar
    Pascal
    Winky
    Tarver
    Cloud
    Johnson
    Pavlik

At the age of 49 he is a certified world champion and is looking to unify...is he the most decorated current boxer?

I loved how you subconsciously put Manny in front of Floyd. It is a testament to who you truly think of first and regard in a higher position.

And as far as Hopkins goes, sure he it is surprising he is still fighting and winning at that age. However, the level of competition has been poor. Even a guy like Roy who aged worse snatched a title the other day.

Comment

Pac and Mayweather should both rank over Hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        I loved how you subconsciously put Manny in front of Floyd. It is a testament to who you truly think of first and regard in a higher position.

And as far as Hopkins goes, sure he it is surprising he is still fighting and winning at that age. However, the level of competition has been poor. Even a guy like Roy who aged worse snatched a title the other day.
        The World Boxing Union (German Version) cruiserweight title lmao

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Pac and Mayweather should both rank over Hopkins.
          why????????

Comment

you're on a Hopkins trip today arent you, dicky

Comment

While I do give him props for his age, most of the major fights against good/great dudes his size, he's come up short. A lot of his major wins have been against guys that shouldn't even be at the weight. He's a great boxer but not what people make him out to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post

Hopkins has been fighting top ranked fighters in his division...Dawson,Cloud Pascal...so how is it poor?

Comment

Originally posted by Fantastic One View Post
                  While I do give him props for his age, most of the major fights against good/great dudes his size, he's come up short. A lot of his major wins have been against guys that shouldn't even be at the weight. He's a great boxer but not what people make him out to be.
                  last 2 titles he won were against Pascal and Cloud..2 top fighters at 175

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    you're on a Hopkins trip today arent you, dicky
                    Would you prefer me to jump into the other recycled threads?

Comment

Working...
                    X