Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alfredo Angulo Video Interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I picked Lara by UD and I'm honestly surprised that Angulo made it as close as he did. I knew style wise that Lara would be a big problem, but Angulo showed incredible heart coming forward the way he did.

Comment

Looks like both fighters came out of the fight not wanting a rematch.

I would favor Angulo if his eye heals properly. Lara fought an almost flawless fight and still got dropped twice, while Angulo made tons of mistakes that he could improve on in a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Shad0wB0xer View Post
        Looks like both fighters came out of the fight not wanting a rematch.

I would favor Angulo if his eye heals properly. Lara fought an almost flawless fight and still got dropped twice, while Angulo made tons of mistakes that he could improve on in a rematch.
        I don't think Angulo can fix his mistakes. What he did wrong was not move his head enough, he comes in a straight line and fails to catch shots.

I just don't think it's in Angulo to be able to do that. He wants to come forward, he wants to land punches and he throws defense away for the sake of that.

I think in a rematch, Lara wins easy.

Comment

So he looks great after just 2 weeks with nothing broken, that makes him look like an even bigger b1tch to me. This guy quit and everybody is like ok whatever. While a guy like Victor ortiz for example got his jaw BROKEN and quit and is still getting killed for it. Smh

Comment

Working...
          X