Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder the saviour of boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That overhand right is sick and deadly. They said last night that the K-Bros were extremely impressed by him. I'd pick him to beat most of the top HW's right now. I mean how tall is that guy, 7ft? The leverage he must be able to generate should be incredible.

Comment

I am sorry but that guy didn't even look like a boxer last night!

Comment

lol i'm watching this fight right now...fell asleep early last night

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          That overhand right is sick and deadly. They said last night that the K-Bros were extremely impressed by him. I'd pick him to beat most of the top HW's right now. I mean how tall is that guy, 7ft? The leverage he must be able to generate should be incredible.
          Its not just his height, he is the total package. Just look at his body also. When was the last time you saw a heavyweight Ripped like that. He is a very hard worker in the gym. Its showing in his fights. Wilder is the future, no doubt about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
            I am sorry but that guy didn't even look like a boxer last night!
            Sounds like you didnt see the fight. That guy was boxing like a giant roy jones.

Comment

Best American Heavyweight, but then again I dont rank any Americans In my top 10.

Watch a David Price fight if you want to see a skilled Big man who can beat the Klitschkos.

Comment

Lol no................

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
                  Sounds like you didnt see the fight. That guy was boxing like a giant roy jones.
                  Roy Jones huh? You were probably drunk or

Comment

Lol the guy he fought was way too shook and nervous, was just there to collect his paycheck.

The guy has what 25 KO's, yet he still fighting bums. They need to up his competition quick time, Khan has around the same number of fights already fought maidana, malignaggi, judah and barrera.
                    Last edited by Martian; 12-16-2012, 11:29 AM.

Comment

if that the best America has to offer than HW boxing is over with! He needs to take his big green mile looking ass back to the gym and learn how to box a little!

Comment

Working...
                      X