Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexico vs. Philippines has become the best rivalry in Boxing... sorry Puerto Rico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
    yeah yeah, i know viloria just sparked tyson marquez but whatever
    And sparked mexican Giovanni Segura, and dropped him from his 9th p4p spot
    And took the WBO belt and the IBF belt from mexicans Julio Cesar Miranda and Ulises Solís

Comment

it just looks that way right now
      on the whole, nothing will replace the PR-Mexico rivalry
      it's an institution in boxing, always will be
      but Nonito and Viloria will run the lower weight divisions

Comment

mexico vs PR is more personal imo
        theres is nothing like back in 07 08 when cotto vs margarito was back and forth it was really intense! great build up etc. too bad the scandle with the wraps came up. but lwatching that fight live in mexico with the family was truly 1 of the best fights i ever watched.
        every1 was watchin this fight in the town i was, great GREAT i tell you!

Comment

I still think it's PR vs Mexico.

Comment

i belive its more like mexico vs. world since theres so much talent brewing out of mexico. they practically are born into families with strong boxing history.

Comment

I think since Pacquiao reached superstar status, it will only get much more young Filipino's to take up the sport. Fully expect a wave of top talent coming over here in the next few years. When you get large numbers taking up any sport, you are going to get some to reach the top. What we are seeing now is only the beginning.

Comment

Working...
              X