Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it ok for Manny not to chase a rematch with Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The rematch will happen. Arum doesn't have enough fighters in his stable to keep Pac busy next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
      Why would he fight Bradley? Pac beat him easy it was the worst money I ever spent this year. I am more pissed about that fight because I had to Pay 65 bucks then the 500 bucks I lost in a bet that Moreno would beat Mares. No need for a rematch Bradley had his time to shine on the big stage and he blew it. I know Bob Arum is good at selling fights but Bradley vs Pac 2 is a hard fight to sell on PPV.
      Pac stoped Cotto yet Pac wanted a rematch so this discredits your pacturded arguement that Pac doesn't want Bradley, cause he socalled beat him easily already.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
        Pac stoped Cotto yet Pac wanted a rematch so this discredits your pacturded arguement that Pac doesn't want Bradley, cause he socalled beat him easily already.
        mmm-moneh?
        bbb-ecause floyd trolls think cotto is renewed and ppp-prime again?

Comment

I think if the general consensus was that Manny lost a close fight there'd have been more of an effort to push for the rematch. Since most feel he won he feels free to explore other options because Bradley will likely be there when he's through.

Comment

Originally posted by Rk16 View Post
            No one is saying Bradley deserved the decision but it got the nod and a Pacquiao win in a rematch would settle it
            It is still officially a loss,and should be avenged
            Park-Si Hun's win over Roy Jones is official, too; but, really, does that mean much?

If you were to argue that Bradley-Pacquiao fight should be made because it would be an interesting fight that a lot of people want to see it, that is a different story. I'd prefer a 2nd Bradley-Pacquiao fight to a Rios-Pacquiao fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              its easier to look good against Bradley than JMM

this is all about money...the Bradley numbers weren't as good as the last JMM fight

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                I think if the general consensus was that Manny lost a close fight there'd have been more of an effort to push for the rematch. Since most feel he won he feels free to explore other options because Bradley will likely be there when he's through.
                only pac turds think he won. most people who watch boxing without a biased ass tone saw that bradley was a step ahead of pac each and every round and pac got his socks boxed off. it was a close fight but bradley clearly won it.

Comment

Originally posted by fightfan2007 View Post
                  but it still wasnt a great win... pretty sloppy stuff from pac imo

shouldnt we as fans demand that the top boys take care of business??

they used to do it all the time... even when they got DQ'd
                  Well thats your opinion, and sorry but you are in the minority there. He won, and he won convincingly, hence the outcry.

Comment

probabley happen after marquez, although i'd like it if bradley didn't just sit around waiting for pac

Comment

I don't think it is acceptable and because of Pacquiao avoiding the rematch I have no problem giving Bradley the benefit of the doubt regarding his win.

Comment

Working...
                      X