Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video - So this is the Girl who Cheated on Victor Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd hit that over Bradley's girl...........Just saying

But she's not absolutely terrible, most of the guys saying that on here, we should get pictures of their past and present girls so we can rate them.

But you'd think him being a professional boxer he'd have an elite looking girlfriend. Just check Carl Froch, guy has a fine ass girl.

She does look like she has 5-10 years on Ortiz at least though.
    Last edited by 4Corners; 06-14-2012, 05:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post

But she's not absolutely terrible, most of the guys saying that on here, we should get pictures of their past and present girls so we can rate them.

But you'd think him being a professional boxer he'd have an elite looking girlfriend. Just check Carl Froch, guy has a fine ass girl.

You don't have to have nice things to judge a nice thing. Do you? Opinions are just that - Opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post
        You don't have to have nice things to judge a nice thing. Do you? Opinions are just that - Opinions.
        No of course not.

Comment

Originally posted by ChanoCadena View Post
          I seen her on backpage.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post

Good post.....

Comment

Originally posted by DefThatGuy View Post
              then again knowing how emotional Victor Ortiz he probably just missed cuddling the broad.
              Ha! Good one!

Who was the chick with him when he fought Mayweather? Now THAT was about 2 steps up for Ortiz, rather than this chick in the video. I'm sure she's crying on her pillow now, while Victor is making money.

Comment

its pretty sick to put up a picture of a chick and say how ugly she is. first of all, she is not ugly, I think she looks good. Secondly, its none of your business what Ortiz' girlfriends look like.
                And thirdly, put up a picture of your girlfriend (or boyfriend?) and I bet the hoe is so ugly I gotta throw up when I see here.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Wtf? She looks like a plain jane. I can't believe this guy was so depressed and heart broken by this hoe, this is the girl who he was with for several years and he walked in on her banging some Marine or sucking his dick. Victor said he was so heart broken for a long time he hasn't really gotten over it. I think he needs to move on already there are hotter girls out there.

many boxers are with plain janes before they hit the big time. boxers don't exactly come from luxurious places surrounded by beautiful things and people

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Dog someone said on the comments this was the girl he was dating, so I was like wtf, this is the chick he was crying for? I was expecting a bad ass latina like Shane Mosleys girl. But this plain jane white girl?

Did you know this was the girl? I had to show it.
                    He's from Kansas dude he met her there and I don't know if that's the girl that cheated on him but that is a girl he had been seeing for a while. I've run into her at a few of his early fights

Comment

A lot of you dweebs have probably never had gf's

He loved her, doesnt matter if you thinks she is attractive or not. Damn, you guys have no idea how the real world work. Get a gf who you care for, then judge if she cheats on you. You guys are lame as hell

Comment

Working...
                      X