Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disagree or agree on giving Floyd credit for a Martinez fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credit. May for Cotto and fight with Martinez he did want them at their best, no weight drain

Comment

Mosley is a fight I give Floyd credit for. He was the best available opponent at Welter at the time. Doesn't change the fact that he was 37 years old or whatever and hadn't fought in 16 months. Those are just facts. Its sad that that is Mayweather's best win in something like 7 years.

Sergio is the top guy at 154/160. Floyd would deserve credit for fighting him. I think its a harder fighter than Pacquiao. Floyd should just fight and beat these guys and quit crying/worrying about how much credit he'll get. In the long run, people will see that he beat whoever was there to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        i like how you're already crying before any of that even happened
        Softest, wettest, pusssiest fantard-base in boxing.

Comment

Let's make this clear, a Floyd fan does not equal PAC hater. Pull your head out of your ass.

I love PAC, I just hate his fans. Well love is a strong word, I've been down on him since he's continued to take meaningless fights, and agreed to take less money to fight Floyd, then changed his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
            I'm really laughing at people saying they'd give Floyd credit. It'll be the exact same situation with Mosley, difference is Mosley came off a great win, called out Floyd after the Marquez fight and everyone was all over Floyd saying he was scared of Shane.

Then what happens? The fight gets signed, Floyd dominates now all of a sudden Mosley was old.

lmao, boxing fans.
            Martinez would be the best fighter that Floyd has faced in terms of speed, size, talent, strength, weight, accomplishments and being in his prime.

Comment

I'm really laughing at people saying they'd give Floyd credit. It'll be the exact same situation with Mosley, difference is Mosley came off a great win, called out Floyd after the Marquez fight and everyone was all over Floyd saying he was scared of Shane.

Then what happens? The fight gets signed, Floyd dominates now all of a sudden Mosley was old.

lmao, boxing fans.

If it's at 54 he gets credit. Otherwise @ 50 i think he get's very little or perhaps zero credit.

Comment

Got good hair, no wave cap.

Comment

Let Mayweather jr finish his fight with Cotto, and clear up his name in his Court Cases and then let see if he can fight Martinez next year!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Softest, wettest, pusssiest fantard-base in boxing.

Comment

Ignore Dirk. He's an amid khan fan and he has the nerve to call ppl crybabies. Need I say more?

Comment

Working...
                      X