how will manny respond in the post fight interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J-A-D-AKISS View Post
    how will he respond when he is asked about the mayweather fight
    umm...right now my focus is on the rematch with Mosley...he beat me fair and square and he was the better man tonight...umm Mayweather will fight Ortiz...yall didn't know this? (trying to smile but the pain and lumps on his face won't allow a vintage Manny Pac smile)

Comment

What he should say:

"you know what, I want this fight more than anything. If he needs the test just to make it happen then I'm up for it. (Looks at the camera) Yes floyd, I accept the full testing and I will beat you come fight night. What's your excuse now?"

Comment

Originally posted by Burning Phoenix View Post
        What he should say:

"you know what, I want this fight more than anything. If he needs the test just to make it happen then I'm up for it. (Looks at the camera) Yes floyd, I accept the full testing and I will beat you come fight night. What's your excuse now?"
        hell freezes over before this

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
          hell freezes over before this
          would be ****in epic though!

Comment

"umm i'm just a fighter. i am just doing my job. my promoter decide who i fight." something like that............

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              umm...right now my focus is on the rematch with Mosley...he beat me fair and square and he was the better man tonight...umm Mayweather will fight Ortiz...yall didn't know this? (trying to smile but the pain and lumps on his face won't allow a vintage Manny Pac smile)
              I can't see that happening but anything is possible I guess...

Comment

****ing *****s. They always tend to pretend as if the ball is not on Floyd's court. It's as if Pac calls out Mayweather and Mayweather jumps right out and sign up for the fight. It's been on Floyd's court ever since he came out of retirement. All he needs to do is grow balls.

Comment

What he should say:

Comment

would be ****in epic though!
                    yep! bu we know pac wont call floyd out

Comment

Manny - "I will fight whoever my promoter put in front of me. Its not a problem for me to fight anybody. If Floyd grows a pair I will fight him right here, right now and they can drug test me after every round. Floyd is a lil b*tch who beats women and we don't do that in my country. After I knock him out I will pray for him and invite him to my birthday party. I know he will still go to jail but maybe that is whats best for society. I will send him a bottle of KY for when he intentionally drops the soap in the showers in front of dudes named Bubba."

Comment

Working...
                      X