This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post

Whats happening with Modric now? Played a great ball for Ronaldo yesterday.
    He usually puts a brilliant ball every now and then. He's been inconsistent and overall a flop for what was paid for.

I never rated him highly. Hope he comes through the 2nd half of the season. It was around this time last year when Özil started to thug it up. Last year he was dog **** the first half of the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
      An even more basic explanation is that he was chosen because he is a better player.

Van Persie has 20 in 26 this season, Falcao has 20 in 17.

He's single handeldly turned Atletico from a Europa League qualifying team into a genuine top 3/possibly top 2 team. He's also delivered trophies, something RVP has consistently failed to do. Don't start making excuses about the league he's in, he'd score just as many in the prem. He's built like a brick ****house ffs.

I thought it was accepted by now that Falcao is the best number 9 on the planet.
      I dont see why there is a discussion

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
      RVP and Falcao are literally even.
      This is pretty much true

RVP carried arsenal on his back...Hes also pretty much got United through our hard times this year....as Im sure Falcao has done for Athletico

The difference is RVP is now at a club who should be aiming to win 1 trophy minimum this year

Falcao isnt really at a club that looks like they are going to win anything great

If either were chosen for the 3rd slot... I wouldnt have argued

And people saying Falcao has done more I dont see how? They are on par

Comment

• Originally posted by San Iker View Post
        He usually puts a brilliant ball every now and then. He's been inconsistent and overall a flop for what was paid for.

I never rated him highly. Hope he comes through the 2nd half of the season. It was around this time last year when Özil started to thug it up. Last year he was dog **** the first half of the season.
        Yeah I didn't understand them buying Modric.

When I went to the game there was some Spanish guy with Modric on his back. Stupid choice.

Hopefully Ashley Cole and Bale join soon

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          If Van Persie was playing for Arsenal still or had been bought by City you wouldn't be saying this. Don't be a homer.
          Nah everyone knew he was beastly at Arsenal i still would've picked him as i think he's the more complete player.

Comment

• Rangers chief executive Charles Green has claimed that he could take UEFA to court under sex-discrimination laws and says Cardiff and Swansea shouldn’t be in the EPL if Rangers aren’t.

What a tool.

Comment

• Poor Jon Walters.

Two own goals and a penalty miss.

That said Chelsea are the best team in the country......away from home. Horrible at home and likely to get beat by everyone.

Comment

• I'm planning my accumulator for tomorrow, what are your thoughts on tomorrows games?.

Comment

• Got raped by Sunderland of all teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    I'm planning my accumulator for tomorrow, what are your thoughts on tomorrows games?.
                    Out of the big ones I fancy United and Arsenal.

I don't think City do well at Arsenal and Arsenal need the win to stay in touch with Chelsea and Spurs.

Van Persie is unstoppable it seems so I'd imagine he is banging in at least 2. And Liverpool are never rocking up at OT and scoring 3. I can see Liverpool getting hammered.

Comment

• 3-1 Arsenal, you heard it here first. Wenger gunna smack dat ass up with his beautiful football.

Comment

Working...
                      X