Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao is a rare type of event. Boxing fans rejoice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how much are the cheap tickets supposed to cost for this one? $500?

Comment

I don't care about p4p.

The fight happens in the new decade.

Best of the generation is still Pac even if he loses. Mr boat buyer still gotta beat SSM after to usurp that accolade.

To hell wit the other labels that come wit the fight. 2 ATG's fightin is sweet tho. And I wanna see WW clarity. This fight puts us closer to an undisputed WW champ.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
        I don't care about p4p.

The fight happens in the new decade.

Best of the generation is still Pac even if he loses. Mr boat buyer still gotta beat SSM after to usurp that accolade.

To hell wit the other labels that come wit the fight. 2 ATG's fightin is sweet tho. And I wanna see WW clarity. This fight puts us closer to an undisputed WW champ.
        lol

this is the biggest fight since Ali-Frazier I, and you're going to tell me all you care about is WW supremacy?

this fight is bigger than the welterweight division. and the winner is clearly the best fighter of at least the last quarter century and probably a top 10 fighter all time. it sounds to me like you're a Mosley fan trying to discredit this fight.

believe me, the winner won't ever have to fight again, whether for legacy or money, and probably won't fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
          Correction!!! Pac not looking for Floyd's level!!! Pac's Chasing the Sugar Ray Robinson Level!!! Pac already Left Floyd behind!!!
          if thas the case, he wouldnt have all these shot fighters on his resume. MAB, EM, Hatton, COtton, DLH etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
            how much are the cheap tickets supposed to cost for this one? $500?
            Probably. It will be ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
            X