No announcement yet.

So HBO Officially Dropled Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So HBO Officially Dropled Pac

What happens now? I hope it turns to.a non-PPV match wherever it goes.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/8/17...uiaos-contract

Well that's perfectly fine given they chose Vargas, a fight no one cares about. If they would have selected a good opponent, like Crawford, HBO would have this fight. So that's on team Pacquiao.

Pac went to Showtime before so this isn't all that new. Plus, Pacquiao's start power has fallen greatly, as did his skills fr getting older, so fighting no names isn't going to cut it for PPV. After Vargas he can still fight for HBO against decent names, only unless he signs a multi fight deal with a network. Even if he does, I doubt HBO will care too much since again, his name has fallen and people are past the whole Mayweather vs Pacquiao era, people are tired of the same old bull**** and want better quality fights.

Comment

What I hate about Boxing.

A good fight can be made (Pac-Crawford)

but instead we get a lower quality fight

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        Well that's perfectly fine given they chose Vargas, a fight no one cares about. If they would have selected a good opponent, like Crawford, HBO would have this fight. So that's on team Pacquiao.

Pac went to Showtime before so this isn't all that new. Plus, Pacquiao's start power has fallen greatly, as did his skills fr getting older, so fighting no names isn't going to cut it for PPV. After Vargas he can still fight for HBO against decent names, only unless he signs a multi fight deal with a network. Even if he does, I doubt HBO will care too much since again, his name has fallen and people are past the whole Mayweather vs Pacquiao era, people are tired of the same old bull**** and want better quality fights.
        Perfectly put.

The Mayweather-Pacquaio era is over now.

No one cares any more and both their numbers show it.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Perfectly put.

The Mayweather-Pacquaio era is over now.

No one cares any more and both their numbers show it.
          So why I everybody saying Pac is making this fight to set up the Mayweather fight?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post

I think May and Pac would still be in demand as long as they're fighting the Crawfords/Brooks/Thurmans/ of they world and not the Bertos/Rios of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              So why I everybody saying Pac is making this fight to set up the Mayweather fight?
              No idea but I highly doubt Mayweather fights Pacquaio again.

Comment

Lol, he deserved it, fuking cheater.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Because Bob said it. And you know it's true when Bob says it.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
                    What happens now? I hope it turns to.a non-PPV match wherever it goes.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/8/17...uiaos-contract
                    this is what happens when you go against the gay mafia of david geffen and the likes...

its the new normal.

have a different opinion on ****sexuality, lose your job.

sick sick world we live in.

Comment

Working...
                    X