Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PLEASE HELP] Does Fury Have Wilder Shook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
    Your favourite youtuber Dwyer thinks Haymons best heavyweight right now is Tarver. He makes fun of Wilder, pretty funny and he is somewhat right.

Wilder and Fury both stop Tarver late.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
        Yeah sure...Froch has alot of sand though.

**** they were prolly both drunk as hell and just playfighting or somethin.
        lol. Fury is way bigger though, would be a funny bar brawl to watch but Fury would put Froch down in the end.

Comment

Comment

Judging Wilder's body language he was not shook at all. He actually stood his ground against Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
              Judging Wilder's body language he was not shook at all. He actually stood his ground against Fury.
              Just like Maidana did against Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Comment

I think Wilder would love to fight Fury. No disrespect to Tyson, but I don't think he'll get near Deontay aside from the puffed up chest stuff. I've seen Fury stunned and wobbled too many times by shorter, weaker men than Wilder. He will wisely avoid Wilder, even though Fury is the better boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    I think Wilder would love to fight Fury. No disrespect to Tyson, but I don't think he'll get near Deontay aside from the puffed up chest stuff. I've seen Fury stunned and wobbled too many times by shorter, weaker men than Wilder. He will wisely avoid Wilder, even though Fury is the better boxer.
                    Fury has improved since then, and I don't think Fury is worried about Wilder at all, I think he recognizes the challenges he presents, but to avoid him? I just don't see it.

Comment

People put too much thought into fighters being "scared" or "shook".

These are guys who get in the ring and fight for a living against other professional trained fighters. Also spend time in gyms and training camps for years and years from a young age sparring people day in, day out. Do you really think they are scared to fight?

They might be scared to fight because it harms their careers, reputation etc. etc. but in terms of actually physically getting in the ring and fighting each other, probably not scared at all. That's what they do.

People call certain fighters cowards. Well any boxer certainly has bigger balls than most people on this site.

Comment

Working...
                      X