Clear All

Sounds fake as hell.

Comment

What do people mean "it sounds fake"

it was a radio prank call, **** liek this happen all the time

Comment

HaHAhaHA THIS IS AWSOME !!!!!

Comment

i never get these prank calls, i mean if someone like that was to call me i would just hang up and not pick up anymore LOL. its like these people are asking for it to keep picking up the phone knowing damm well its the same person calling.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            What do people mean "it sounds fake"

it was a radio prank call, **** liek this happen all the time
            Who would be dumb enough to pick up the phone again and again in such a short period of time? Most people have caller ID these days but even if this lady didn't, she knew it was a prank every time, yet was dumb enough to pick the phone up 15 times in a row? It did get a LOL but still. That lady was either in on it or dumber than a box of rocks.

Comment

Come on guyyyysss, just suspend your disbelief 4 da lulz.

Comment

Damn I can't believe this is actually blowing up a little bit. Z104 is my local radio station and they do this all the time. This one was pretty funny.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                  Who would be dumb enough to pick up the phone again and again in such a short period of time? Most people have caller ID these days but even if this lady didn't, she knew it was a prank every time, yet was dumb enough to pick the phone up 15 times in a row? It did get a LOL but still. That lady was either in on it or dumber than a box of rocks.
                  Don't underestimate the stupidity of dumb people.

Comment

Working...
                  X