Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gamboa's camp files for dismissal of Top Rank lawsuit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if gamboa was represented by people who usually represent him and had represented him in his previous fights to reach an agreement with top rank, i think that's enough to have a valid agreement unless gamboa can prove that he already severed ties with those people.

Comment

So Gamboa is really trying to get out of Arum's clutches and be with his idol Mayweather. Sorry, buddy, expect not to earn a cent for years to come. It will be time consuming, tiring and boring and wished it should not have happened in the first place. Arum is a lawyer.

I suspect that someone special is taking care of your expenses with very lucrative fights in return. Lawyers don't give a crap about that. They'll defend the indefensible for money.

Good luck, homey.

Comment

I remember reading that Arum bought Pac a car that was shown on 24/7 and in the past he bought De LA Hoya a house. Now if i remember none of these were required to be given back but more like "incentive/bribe" type deal. Maybe this is the same thing. Could be wrong but i never thought Gamboa ducked i always knew it had something to do with contracts

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
          So Gamboa is really trying to get out of Arum's clutches and be with his idol Mayweather. Sorry, buddy, expect not to earn a cent for years to come. It will be time consuming, tiring and boring and wished it should not have happened in the first place. Arum is a lawyer.

I suspect that someone special is taking care of your expenses with very lucrative fights in return. Lawyers don't give a crap about that. They'll defend the indefensible for money.

Good luck, homey.
          Good thing Gamboa hired elephant trainers to handle this.

Comment

By the time Gamboa is able to go back, he'll be in huge debt. Who do you think pays for his subsistence let alone his lawyers? I believe he could have beaten a weight-drained Rios if he didn't act like a darn baby. His worth would have been much better after that. Plus he would not have had this shady reputation.

Assuming he's able to land a big fight after his temper tantrum episode. I doubt he'll be offered one million dollars for it.

This guy's future is bleak.

Comment

Working...
            X