Greatest P4P All-Time: Pac, PBF, B-Hop, R-Jones, Pernell, or Chavez Sr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatest P4P All-Time: Pac, PBF, B-Hop, R-Jones, Pernell, or Chavez Sr

Rank the following against each other in the all-time greatest P4P list:

Bernard Hopkins, Manny Pacquiao, Julio Caesar Chavez, Roy Jones, Floyd Mayweather, Pernell Whitaker

I have all six of these guys somewhere between number 16 and number 25 all time. And here is how I rank them against each other within that list.

Roy

Pac

B-Hop

Floyd

Pernell

Chavez

What's your ranking?

meanwhile Pac got KO'd twice by poor defense against..... Bernard lost to Roy by UD and not by KO...

Pac. lol

Comment

oh dear....

pac+GGG fans will suck pacquiao and chavez dicks and Flowmo and al haymon secret childs will let their ass raped by B-Hop, pernell and the pretty boy. and BBC roy will cum in both side faces.

300+ post thread containing the worst of NSB
      Last edited by betmen; 04-29-2016, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Floyd
        Pac
        Roy
        BHop
        Pernell
        Chavez

Came up with this order off the top of my head, really hard to call it between em.

Comment

ggg

all those other dudes

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            Came up with this order off the top of my head, really hard to call it between em.
            This is why I started this thread. These 6 fighters are really really close.

Plus which criteria to use is very difficult to determine.

Pac was at peak moving up the lower weights yet he lost to Floyd at a relatively high weight 5 years after they should have fought.

Floyd retired undefeated and you can't take that away from him.

Roy beat B-Hop when they were at their physical peaks and subjectively, he was one of the greatest athletes (with god-like) reflexes of all time.

B-Hop beat George Foreman and Archie Moore in terms of longevity, two fighters that are easily somewhere in the top 20.

Whitaker constantly gets ranked with Benitez, Floyd, and Pep as one of the greatest counterpunchers ever.

Chavez could arguably KO anyone his size in boxing history including Pac, Floyd, Duran, Armstrong, etc. Plus, he had that long winning streak. He may be have the weakest claim, though, among these 6 fighters.

Just a tough call among these six.

Comment

1- Pac

2- Chavez

3- Roy

4- Pernell

5- Borenard

6- Floydette

Comment

Originally posted by Bald Shavers View Post
                Rank the following against each other in the all-time greatest P4P list:

Bernard Hopkins, Manny Pacquiao, Julio Caesar Chavez, Roy Jones, Floyd Mayweather, Pernell Whitaker

I have all six of these guys somewhere between number 16 and number 25 all time. And here is how I rank them against each other within that list.

Roy

Pac

B-Hop

Floyd

Pernell

Chavez

What's your ranking?
                It has to go to the guy who won titles in 8 different weight classes

Comment

Originally posted by Bald Shavers View Post
                  This is why I started this thread. These 6 fighters are really really close.

Plus which criteria to use is very difficult to determine.

Pac was at peak moving up the lower weights yet he lost to Floyd at a relatively high weight 5 years after they should have fought.

Floyd retired undefeated and you can't take that away from him.

Roy beat B-Hop when they were at their physical peaks and subjectively, he was one of the greatest athletes (with god-like) reflexes of all time.

B-Hop beat George Foreman and Archie Moore in terms of longevity, two fighters that are easily somewhere in the top 20.

Whitaker constantly gets ranked with Benitez, Floyd, and Pep as one of the greatest counterpunchers ever.

Chavez could arguably KO anyone his size in boxing history including Pac, Floyd, Duran, Armstrong, etc. Plus, he had that long winning streak. He may be have the weakest claim, though, among these 6 fighters.

Just a tough call among these six.
                  Look Roy Jones, Mayweather and Hopkins need asterisk next to their names they're all steroid cheats. It's like Barry Bonds vs Hank Arron , Arron was clean Bonds was dirty

Comment

Bernard
                    Floyd
                    Roy
                    Manny
                    Pernell
                    Chavez is massively overrated

Comment

Working...
                    X