Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Sr: My Son Would "Destroy" Gennady Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In a gay way maybe

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
      Could be up since he's with Hearn and they about to fight...
      That's what should happen.
      Watch and see what they actually do though lol

Comment

This is getting ridiculous now. I get it he's european and he's nice but when has this Golovkin disrespected, dissed, talked down any other fighter. For the hate the man gets you'd think he was going around slapping people's mothers and punt kicking deformed babies. He's a nice guy who goes in there in destruction mode...is he unbeatable no, no man is but damn if him doing his job hasn't made so many haters out of fans. All the guy is doing is his job. I can understand the hate for Mayweather, Pacquaio, Broner, Marquez, stevenson, kovalev..they've all done something or the other at some point to piss people off but this guy always has something nice to say about his opponent and been respectful. It's truly curious all the hate he gets.

Comment

Show some respect people. His name is not Chris Eubank Snr anymore, it's 'English'.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
            Little Giggi would never even be man enough to accept that matchup
            Jesus, did GGG stick it in your mom? He wouldn't take it because he'd crush him, and get pennies for doing it. You'd call him a bum, like everyone GGG crushes.

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
            I look forward to seeing Eubank develop into a top level MW. Given his level of experience he had a solid performance vs BJS and then really dominated Chudinov who's a decent mid-level MW.
            He look alright against weak fighters. But GGG destroyed much better fighters.

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
            I don't know what to even say about that remark by Eubank snr.....golovkn seems to be getting cannon balls fired at him.by every direction at the moment.....funny thing is he could probably beat Lemieux,Eubanks and cotto on the same night.....I wish people would just stop with the war rhetoric when it's irrelevant...until Eubanks jnr becomes a genuine contender....hush mr snr
            Right. When you are as exciting to watch as GGG, and everyone is excited, then everyone will mention you, especially when they know the fight won't happen anytime soon.

GGG would crush this guy, and then get no credit, they'd call him a tin can.

Comment

Only one way to find out, make it happen after lemieux and Cotto/canelo

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                This is getting ridiculous now. I get it he's european and he's nice but when has this Golovkin disrespected, dissed, talked down any other fighter. For the hate the man gets you'd think he was going around slapping people's mothers and punt kicking deformed babies. He's a nice guy who goes in there in destruction mode...is he unbeatable no, no man is but damn if him doing his job hasn't made so many haters out of fans. All the guy is doing is his job. I can understand the hate for Mayweather, Pacquaio, Broner, Marquez, stevenson, kovalev..they've all done something or the other at some point to piss people off but this guy always has something nice to say about his opponent and been respectful. It's truly curious all the hate he gets.
                Pssst... It's called trying to get a title shot. You know, that thing fighters do to progress in their chosen field of employment. Sr has a rep for talking alot, but even so, his son is now on the map as a potential challenger. And there aren't many who wanna fight GGG. So maybe complain less and be thankful more. At least Jr would go some rounds, maybe even get lucky and land a few bombs. Or are you afraid your idol gets blitzed? They're fighters. Let em fight. Geez.

Comment

Eubank is not ready for GGG but I understand it's just his Dad talking big.

He has a lot of upside but his inexperience was clear in the early rounds against BJS. I thought he might have enough to beat BJS just on talent, but he was waay more tense early on than I could have ever imagined. He was damn near frozen. I can imagine what GGG would have done with an ice statue like that. He loosened up and then we saw some glimpses of what he can do, strong gritty action which I liked. A lot of body work. anyway, I liked that in the subsequent fight that there was a clear emphasis on developing and using his jab more. The only thing I think he needs to avoid is disrespecting his talent and not move too fast. Chudinov, BJS was a good measuring stick and they now have had some time to get better. another good fight should be coming soon hopefully

Comment

That's what almost any father would say about his son.. Not to mention Eubank was the best SMW in the world at one point himself.. That dude is a legend with a true, first hand knowledge of world class boxing. Eubank Jr would definitely be one of the best fighters GGG has ever faced so he's in with a shot!

Comment

Now have to clean all this beer off my monitor, thanks Eubank.

Comment

Working...
                      X