Robert Garcia
    2.70%
    Adam Booth
    13.51%
    Somebody else
    35.14%
    Stay with Roach
    27.03%

I've seen a Elie video where he asked Garcia why he makes his fighters do the speedbag so much, and he says because he wants all his fighters to have a natural tendency to keep their arms up at all times, protecting their face. As soon as a punch is thrown it should be a natural reaction to go back to the chin. I think Robert Garcia can help Khan with a thing or two.

Comment

The glass jawed hype job should just retire.

Comment

Virgil Hunter or stay were he is. Floyd Snr is defo not the way to go. Steward has Wlad and I can't see AK going out to Austria to train. I think he wants to stay either in the states or back here.

Comment

Manny Steward but I'm not sure Khan would like the style

Comment

I like Adam Booth.

Comment

Manny Steward. I'm sure Steward would jump at the chance too.

Comment

steward , Khan has to go back to fundamentals.

Comment

Hopkins if he would train him. Hopkins was great at what Khan is garbage at,he has great ring IQ ,defense and can fight on the inside. I don't rate Booth but it seems like Khan may want to return to the UK to fight Euro bums for nice paydays and keep the money coming in. If he stays in the States and Golden Boy match him against good fighters he will get his head kicked in again. Lets face it he lost his last 2 fights and there is a lot better out there than Garcia and Peterson.

Comment

Steward because he has a knack for training dudes with glass jaws

Comment

Working...
                    X