No announcement yet.

Chavez JR is a fronter (MUST READ)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dick Gore View Post
    He impressively dominated John Duddy while taking Duddy's best punches.

Duddy>>> Cotto.

Not only in terms of overall skill and toughness, but also punching power. If Duddy couldn't dent the iron jaw of Vaca de la Gran Dinero, what makes you think a blown up WW will have any kind of chance against him?

Its a total mismatch.

In favor of Gran Dinero de La Vaca.
    John "hit me with a right hand" Duddy

Also Duddy did stun him even though he is just an ok puncher and he wasn't doing well in the fight.

Cotto is proven against the best comp in the world and I can't believe anyone would think this more than an easy tuneup for Miguel.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

Also Duddy did stun him even though he is just an ok puncher and he wasn't doing well in the fight.

Cotto is proven against the best comp in the world and I can't believe anyone would think this more than an easy tuneup for Miguel.
      Well I know its hard for YOU to believe, your betting record shows how well you can handicap a fight.

Duddy might not be Wilie Pep, but everyone knew he was a damn good puncher and Vaca ate them like tic tacs.

Vaca is also much improved under roach and has a dynamic skillset that people don't like to acknowledge because they're jealous of his success.

Easy fight for Vaca. I'll bet as much as you want on the fight should Cotto actually ever man up and take it.

I'll even bet Vaca k.o's him in under 10 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

Cotto is washed up, hes at the end of his career, meaning he has nothing left. The cotto now isnt the same from 07. It took Cotto three extra rounds to stop a one legged hebrew.

El Gran Vaca de Dinero will be to big and strong for the Quitter.

Easy work for Vaca and look what he gains all in one night.

-Big paycheck
        -more fuel to mex vs rican history
        -becomes a big name in boxing
        -fills up MSG
        -everyone will be laughing at the emotional ricans going home in disappointment
        -His stocks will rise to the max
        -Vaca calls the shots after a dominate win
        -best of all...he makes cotto go on his knees and quit

Its good to see ppl stand up for Cotto and make him something hes not cuz thats only making Vacas win bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Gore View Post
          Easy fight for Vaca. I'll bet as much as you want on the fight should Cotto actually ever man up and take it.
          Again...Jack, it was Jcc that cancelled the fight cuz Freddi was to busy preparing Manny for his next fight...and Jr was literally scared of losing and pulled out. Cotto was ready to go, but when he learned Jr. canceled, he said fine, I'll take the rest of the year off and let the shoulder surgery heal properly.

Cotto was going to fight him with a recent surgery! Jesus, you only see what you want to see. you used to be a big Cotto fan, Now you hate his guts...lol. You are an entertaining guy sometimes, Jack. I wouldn't want you banned.

Hell, i just might green you for making me smile today! :biggrinjester:

Comment

Originally posted by Al Cheney View Post
            Cotto is washed up, hes at the end of his career, meaning he has nothing left. The cotto now isnt the same from 07. It took Cotto three extra rounds to stop a one legged hebrew.

-Big paycheck
            -fills up MSG

Its good to see ppl stand up for Cotto and make him something hes not cuz thats only making Vacas win bigger.
            Probably the best post I've ever read in all of modern history.

The bold alone is sigworthy.

Comment

Ahhh...isn't that cute...now we got both Al and Dick together, back to back. Don't forget to give your partner a reach around! Lol!

Green given to Jack for making me laff.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                Again...Jack, it was Jcc that cancelled the fight cuz Freddi was to busy preparing Manny for his next fight...and Jr was literally scared of losing and pulled out. Cotto was ready to go, but when he learned Jr. canceled, he said fine, I'll take the rest of the year off and let the shoulder surgery heal properly.

Cotto was going to fight him with a recent surgery! Jesus, you only see what you want to see. you used to be a big Cotto fan, Now you hate his guts...lol. You are an entertaining guy sometimes, Jack. I wouldn't want you banned.

Hell, i just might green you for making me smile today! :biggrinjester:
                Vaca is safe about his career, most fighters wont to go their biggest fight without their trainer or proper training.

Not only does Vaca have a bright future in the fighting game but he would make a great manager, hes very tactical with his decisions in his career and its very impressive.

When did he get surgury on his shoulder? surgurys take 3-4 months to heal properly, as it after the Yuri fight?

Comment

He's a bum, Gomez had a good shot at beating him.

Comment

I don't know what was up with the shoulder surgery. Google it if you're that interested. I'm not...lol. I'm just satisfied he's taking some well deserved time off after so many major battles.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Cheney View Post

-Big paycheck
                      -fills up MSG

Must be nice to be young and full of dreams...lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X