• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JRM View Post

that's one......

that's two......

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
      Uruguay aren't better than Brazil or Argentina, don't care how well Uruguay have done in the last couple of years. Senegal beat them 3 days ago and the UAE were beating them.

Plus they were without their regular back 4/5. There's about 4 players at most in that olympic team that would normally start for them.

Pearce doesn't have an attacking mentality . City didn't score a goal at home for 6 months when he managed us
      apparently he has changed. he has craig freakin bellamy looking more exciting than the moment ana ivanovic's skirt flies up.

it's better than parking the bus. i guarantee the england national team against that same uruguay would play with the parking break on. while making cavani look goat.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
        Brazil have looked the best so far.
        and then neymar meets his owner again. hiroki. lool

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          looooooool. no. carzola ain't gonna be better than mata.
          Mata wasn't that great last season imo, I lost count how many times he got subbed.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            apparently he has changed. he has craig freakin bellamy looking more exciting than the moment ana ivanovic's skirt flies up.

it's better than parking the bus. i guarantee the england national team against that same uruguay would play with the parking break on. while making cavani look goat.
            I have never ever rated that Cavani not matter how many goals he scores.

Chelsea must never buy him, he'll be worse than Torres.

Comment

• Comment

• If there was an app on the play store for the fantasy league I would play it regularly. I just don't go on my pc often unless it's an assignment for school or new music.

Comment

• Why would you need an app?

All you do is pick a team and then look at it for 10 seconds each week.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                    Why would you need an app?

All you do is pick a team and then look at it for 10 seconds each week.

Because it's cooler and easier to do it on my phone.

On my pc I have to get up, turn it on, go to the Site, and it's just a major process.

It would be a 3-4min process that I ain't beat to do. It's 2012 anyways, there should be an app for this already.

Comment

• You don't have a web browser on your phone?

Have you looked for an app for it, might be one out there.

Comment

Working...
                      X