Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael: On Golovkin vs Jacobs "Strong chance it will be on HBO PPV"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pbc fanboys and their free handout boxing. real men buy their boxing. this is an elite club. only 97k people are invited

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      mr 97k about to become mr 98k!
      Come bak lil G when u can sell 160k!!!
      Put some respek on it.

Comment

that sh9t will not break 100k

Comment

bull**** really isnt it, any fight thats half decent and doesnt completely suck seems to be ppv these days. Cant see many people buying this, im reluctant to pay for ppvs over in uk, let alone the extortionate money they charge in the US for them

Comment

Originally posted by Diegosome1 View Post
            Read usyk will be on undercard
            That'd be good. My problem is even though that's someone I'd want to see, it more than likely won't be anything other than an exhibition match. Gone are the days when the undercard fights had some significance to them just like the main fight. I want the whole card to be competitive and have some meaning to the fights.

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
            thats wishful thinking lol
            Haha yeah it is. It'll probably be a disappointing card to say the least.

Comment

better than lemule vs ggg

Comment

Makes some sense, and considering that is a more marketable fight than Golovkin-Lemieux I can kind of get it and HBO has a shoestring budget.

Still if they are going to put this fight on PPV it should be built properly, rather than just forcing it if it is going to be on PPV anyway.

Comment

a mismatch sold on PPV? Ah boxing, you never fail to amuse

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                    HBO doesn't have the budget to afford it. Of course its on PPV. Fat Dan should know this.
                    Are you sure Showtime has the budget to accommodate Jacobs' asking price without going on PPV?

Comment

Can't wait to stream this and this to flop.

Comment

Working...
                      X