No announcement yet.

Eubank needs to rematch BJS, regardless of the money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eubank needs to rematch BJS, regardless of the money

Lil Gs manager has already said they're not willing to fight Eubank after their previous negotiations (GGG ducked him cuz hes scared ****less of EUbanks uppercut, think Kell Brook and GGG flying) so where does that leave Eubank?

The only way for Eubank to get a shot a Mr 97k is to get that WBO title.
    Eubank needs to take the fight against Billy hoe Saunders, not only could he beat his rival in a grudge match and earn £1 mil, he also gets the WBO title and back in contention for Mr Lil G, 97k
    GGG wont be able to duck him then
    Last edited by SugarRayCurtain; 12-02-2016, 02:51 AM.

I haven't seen that fight was it close?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I haven't seen that fight was it close?
      Yeah Saunders won first half, then Eubank won second half. Close but fair decision for Saunders

Was a decent fight. Eubank looked raw as **** but was outclassed when Saunders still had a full gas tank. Rematch is interesting.

I think it would be another close fight. I think its a better reflection of where they are in their careers than either fighting GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        Yeah Saunders won first half, then Eubank won second half. Close but fair decision for Saunders

Was a decent fight. Eubank looked raw as **** but was outclassed when Saunders still had a full gas tank. Rematch is interesting.

I think it would be another close fight. I think its a better reflection of where they are in their careers than either fighting GGG.
        I have to check it out, and War JRock

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
          Lil Gs manager has already said they're not willing to fight Eubank after their previous negotiations (GGG ducked him cuz hes scared ****less of EUbanks uppercut, think Kell Brook and GGG flying) so where does that leave Eubank?

The only way for Eubank to get a shot a Mr 97k is to get that WBO title.
          Eubank needs to take the fight against Billy hoe Saunders, not only could he beat his rival in a grudge match and earn £1 mil, he also gets the WBO title and back in contention for Mr Lil G, 97k
          GGG wont be able to duck him then
          scared ****less of Eubanks? LOL....you mean who saunders sonned. Is this eubank senior?

Comment

Working...
          X