Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are all the users outraged at another unarmed man killed by the Police?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    Oh really? This guy would disagree with you. A lot of others too. It's not that simple. Disobeying police orders is not punishable by death. Only truly stupid people think that way.

That one is fucked up. Guy could of been killed for nothing. See if you put videos like this then yea people that you call racist(your escape tactic) like me would agree that the cop was in the wrong.

Comment

riff raff, david duke jr

Comment

Oh really? This guy would disagree with you. A lot of others too. It's not that simple. Disobeying police orders is not punishable by death. Only truly stupid people think that way.

This is an incident that the cop did not have justification and should face the penalty

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
          That one is fucked up. Guy could of been killed for nothing. See if you put videos like this then yea people that you call racist(your escape tactic) like me would agree that the cop was in the wrong.
          You say that as if this is the only time an unjustified police shooting happened. It isn't.

Comment

You say that as if this is the only time an unjustified police shooting happened. It isn't.
            Nope. Anyone in their right mind would know that isn't true. There have been several that weren't justified and the officers need to be punished for it. I don't let race get in the way of having common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
              Once again, I am not being petty.

Red - have*

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                ahh come on. It can be kind of cool sometimes.
                It can be, seeing a **** head corrected in the name of the law, priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Once again, I am not being petty.

Red - have*
                  I could of done it but na.

Comment

I don't care. Just like I don't care when the shining beacons of your society beat, rape, and kill white people. We are all animals. The sooner you accept this, the simpler life becomes.

Comment

that dumb ass should have known better than to turn around like that and reach in his car. Cant take no chances. That cop had to worry about himself. That dumbazz should have told the cop its in the car and let him get it.

Justified reaction.

Comment

Working...
                      X