Clear All

• Canelo right now

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
      Canelo right now

shit, can't green you man

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        Yeah you tell them , some people like yourself wear wrong proudly .
        Aw did I upset the wittle baby?
        What's wrong with you Reloaded you big man-child, something I say against this ginger coward I say offend you?

Comment

• Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
          Canelo is still making 155 easily. But people will swear he was drained 3 lbs lower three years ago.
          What is your definition of "Easy"? Boiling off 25 pounds and then immediately rehydrating ~15 pounds within 24 hours? Easy

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            What is your definition of "Easy"? Boiling off 25 pounds and then immediately rehydrating ~15 pounds within 24 hours? Easy
            This is his 6th? fight at 155 and he hasn't missed it yet. He's making it easily.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
              Aw did I upset the wittle baby?
              What's wrong with you Reloaded you big man-child, something I say against this ginger coward I say offend you?
              Im no fan of Canelo or Khan its just another fight to me , its you that is invested emotionally I just wish you would get some things right occasionally .

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                Its an old school way , fighters been doing it for a 100 years , it only hurts when you must sit in a sauna or run in a sweat suit I doubt he does that , if you just do it through diet and say sodium manipulation over the last week its fine .

You should see what jockeys go through , this is nothing .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  Im no fan of Canelo or Khan its just another fight to me , its you that is invested emotionally I just wish you would get some things right occasionally .
                  So you remember every post that someone does?
                  I find that quite funny because quite frankly I don't remember anything you say or for that matter care but its nice to know you invest so much time on caring what I say.

Comment

Working...
                  X