Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs last 3 Mayweather opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Canelo is ever fighting at 152 again.

Pacquiao vs a Drained Canelo would be a harder fight for Canelo than for Pacquiao. Especially since Roach is best at exploiting a fighter's weaknesses and exploiting them so fiercely that it's almost unfair.

Pacquiao is still Roach's best fighter. He's the guy that can best execute a Freddie Roach Gameplan.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 08-19-2014, 10:29 PM.

Comment

He beats all three..

147 Guerrero, manny dominates
      152 catchweight canelo,manny would probably outpoint
      147 Maidana, manny would probably outpoint him in a shootout

Comment

he would UD the ghost and batter his face but take a lil punishment

this version of pac loses a close decision to canelo but it would be controversy

i think maidana beats this version of pac or pac wins a war, either way chino would hurt pac due to styles

Comment

Guerrero is garbage at the top level, but tough enough to last the distance, get's UD'ed. He's a garbage B fighter, I would say he's B-.

Maidana would be all over Pacquiao, I don't know about that. Maidana goes beast mode against guys who should beat him easy.

Ortiz, Broner, Mayweather were all supposed to beat him easy. KO'ed Ortiz, humiliated Broner, and gave Mayweather his stylistically toughest fight since Castillo.

I think Canelo would be too big, too patient, doesn't get drawn in to wars which is the only way Pac wins. Canelo also packs a punch. It would be a good fight though, I think Canelo wins.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

I think Canelo would be too big, too patient, doesn't get drawn in to wars which is the only way Pac wins. Canelo also packs a punch. It would be a good fight though, I think Canelo wins.
            Pacquiao's Speed and His Straight left are game changers. Do you really think a drained Canelo would be able to get away from Pacquaio's straight left?

There is no chance. Bradley couldn't avoid it, Rios couldn't avoid it, Marquez couldn't avoid it, Margarito Couldn't avoid it. Clottey couldn't avoid it. Cotto couldn't avoid it. Hatton Couldn't avoid it Oscar De La hoya couldn't avoid it, Erik Morales Couldn't avoid it, Marcos Antonio Barrera couldn't avoid it. Shane mosley couldn't avoid it until he started running in the second round because that was the only way to get away from it- by running.

Nobody has ever avoided Pacquiao's straight left. He lands it on everybody.
            Last edited by DARKSEID; 08-19-2014, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Kills Guerrero, and goes to jail.

Struggles with Canelo but a SD either way

War with Maidana managing to land random looping shots.

Comment

None of these guys are good counter punchers... It's a counter puncher like a Floyd or Marquez that will bother manny and give him the most problems..
                Maidana, ghost, canelo are all come forward guys, and manny would carve them up..much like how Hopkins has carved up similar come forward fighters.
                These 3 guys just don't have the countering skills to contend with manny..

Ghost gets battered like rios or David Diaz
                Canelo at 152 drained ends up like oscar, lasts longer and goes to a decision, but you get the picture
                Maidana would be exciting but as about as competitive as Bradley was, just in different ways

Bradley is a prime example of a guy talented enough to hang with manny but didn't have the world class countering ability to make manny pay

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  None of these guys are good counter punchers... It's a counter puncher like a Floyd or Marquez that will bother manny and give him the most problems..
                  Maidana, ghost, canelo are all come forward guys, and manny would carve them up..much like how Hopkins has carved up similar come forward fighters.
                  These 3 guys just don't have the countering skills to contend with manny..

Ghost gets battered like rios or David Diaz
                  Canelo at 152 drained ends up like oscar, lasts longer and goes to a decision, but you get the picture
                  Maidana would be exciting but as about as competitive as Bradley was, just in different ways

Bradley is a prime example of a guy talented enough to hang with manny but didn't have the world class countering ability to make manny pay

Canelo is anything but a come forward fighter. He's the complete opposite of guys like Guerrero and Maidana. He's at his best when he's the counter puncher which is why he struggled against Floyd.

Comment

I think the only one of the 3 that really gives Pac any problems is Canelo and that is just because of the size difference. I think Pac's speed and movement would overwhelm Guerrero and Maidana and end in pretty much a shutout or TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      I think Marcos is a harder puncher than Juan. His whole body wasn't behind it but he'd def hurt manny with that same punch. Hell Bradley made manny dance for a second lol
                      Bradley hurt just about everyone he ever fought just cause he's not stopping people doesn't mean he can't punch any body who ate the shot PAC did from Bradley flush on the face would get shaken up a bit but he recovered very easily

Comment

Working...
                      X