Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keith OVERHYPED NO TIME Thurman (Most Overrated Boxer Ever).

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most overrated boxer isn't Thurman. It's Khan. They have a common opponent to judge them by and they fought him in back to back fights and that is Diaz. Diaz knocked Khan down and lost a very close decision to Khan in England. Diaz only lasted 3 rounds with Thurman. From what I have seen of Thurman he is pretty damn good and I would pick him to beat most welterweights but not Floyd or Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      No one is saying Thurman is some ATG or something.....

Everyone is saying he's on the come up and is someone who looks solid to watch out for.

Everyone loves them some Golovkin, myself included, and his best win is Macklin.

Both are actually very similar in hype and actual experience against pro opposition.
      Macklin is a solid win. There are better fighters, but let's not act like that isn't a solid name on the resume when it's all said and done.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        The most overrated boxer isn't Thurman. It's Khan. They have a common opponent to judge them by and they fought him in back to back fights and that is Diaz. Diaz knocked Khan down and lost a very close decision to Khan in England. Diaz only lasted 3 rounds with Thurman. From what I have seen of Thurman he is pretty damn good and I would pick him to beat most welterweights but not Floyd or Pacquiao.
        Are you ******ed? No one over rates Khan,we all know his flaws.

and by the way Khan beat Diaz before Porter and Thurman also when he was coming off a Draw against Porter, Thurman beat Diaz after Khan and then Porter beat him,Thurman beat him after these 2 and that too cause Diaz received a Injury. Thurman beat a more washed up version of Diaz who already said he's going to retire after that fight.

Khan beat Zab Judah and Maidana in more convincing way than Mayweather, whats your point?

He hasn't beaten anyone and is saying in his interviews that how he'd Knock Pacquaio and Mayweather out, go youtube that Lol
        Last edited by Lalaland; 05-18-2014, 02:02 AM.

Comment

I personally don't see anything great about Thurman. He does everything well, but is not outstanding at anything.

Well rounded? yes. Special? no

I personally think Porter would mug him and win a decision. I consider Porter to be a fighter more on a rise, and improving every fight. Thurman is what he is. He will not be a top dog, but will be a slightly lower level.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post

Julio Diaz arguably beat Porter in their first encounter too. It took Porter two attempts to beat him.

Comment

Mayweather should convince baby brother Broner not to be scared and get into the ring with Thurman.

Comment

A guy who's best win is Jesus Soto Karas is saying he'd knock Pacquaio,Mayweather Kahn out

Comment

He's another Kell Brooke...fighting bum after bum....needs to step up before mixing it up with the big boys

Comment

most overhyped is defintely canelo and i really cant see why...atleast with thurman, it is obvious even with sucky opposition....

and i agree, GGG and thurman get rated the same but they both deserve the hype

Comment

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
                      who cares at least he fears no man and isn't afraid of letting his "0" GO...can you say that about your favorite fighter? Doubt it. ***** coward fraud gayfeather
                      Why do you think that's true? Because he said so?

You know Floyd said "pacquiao, you're next." Talk is cheap, it doesn't mean **** until you step up and so it.

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                      I personally don't see anything great about Thurman. He does everything well, but is not outstanding at anything.

Well rounded? yes. Special? no

I personally think Porter would mug him and win a decision. I consider Porter to be a fighter more on a rise, and improving every fight. Thurman is what he is. He will not be a top dog, but will be a slightly lower level.
                      Porter doesn't look all that great when someone has the power to keep him at a distance.
                      Last edited by MBE; 05-18-2014, 04:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X