• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had to log in for this

LLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

• PED's

Now JMM will have to live with the fact he hired a cheater to be his personal trainer and I hope most will not give him respect for that win. If you hire a person who has cheated in the past then you are admitting that you are willing to cheat.
      Now Floyd can call out Pac, since Floyd cherry picks. Floyd is a douche

Comment

• Originally posted by amayseng View Post
        all a sudden at near 40 JMM is jacked up and now a ONE punch KILLER

with mike tyson like power??????????

get the **** out of here.....

PEDS are real my friends....

i didnt have a horse in this race and am a fan of both...

but what is real is real
        I have to agree. I wanted Marquez to win tonight, he deserved a victory over Pacquiao on his record. But that was borderline surreal. I expected more power, but that was on a whole other level.

I'm not sure what to make of it. I wanted Marquez to win, but the nature of the victory just doesn't sit well with me.

Comment

• As a fan of Boxing I think Marquez needs to be tested thoroughly. JMM was never able to punch like that before. Something's not right...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            This is the pussy **** someone like Floyd depends on. His legacy is based on other people beating his threats.
            Would make a heckuva lot more sense if Floyd didn't beat JMM like a freakin drum and was criticized for even fighting him.

Comment

• no matter how Pac is winning overall to 5 rounds yet loss is a loss, no excuses and congratulation to JMM! He pursued it right this time!

Pac, sorry but I think you need to say bye-bye to boxing now Champ. You need to concentrate now to politics! But if you need retribution, you need to get away from politics, active religious activities and showbiz appearances. I think these are the 3 factors gnawing your career. Your choice is only one!

Comment

• Mexicutioner Has Been Executed

Comment

• End of a True Legend

That was an amazing fight! Congrats to JMM & Mexico. Congrats to Pac for putting on a show.. It's okay Pac, you're still a hero.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calabis View Post
                    Come on now, Pac moved right into that punch, that's what made it so devastating
                    Yea, but the first knock down just blew through Manny. Other than that, look at him! JMM never had such a body when he was young, and now at 39 he looks like that?

Comment

• Pacman fans complaining about PEDs? Hahahahaha...pacman you went from 40 mil to 20 percent if you want floyd..tim bradely is the winner of this...has a chance to fight floyd now

Comment

Working...
                      X