No announcement yet.

What's wrong with kids like this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's wrong with kids like this?

Sh•t like this irritates me...they all cowards...I have kids and God forbid this was to happen to one of them I would have no remorse in choking each one of them...

Comment

What I'd give to get hold of these little pu55y whipped bully boys. Every last one of the gutless cu/\/ts.

Pathetic ****, I hope somebody shops that kn0b who showed his face & they all get caught and done for that.

Comment

bad parenting.

Comment

I really should stop watching videos like this as it truly does make my blood boil.
          Would of loved someone to of heard the commotion & came out with a crowbar and wrapped it round their hollow noggins.

Comment

i am pretty sure that they were all charged, it happened in Illinois, if my memory is still serving me.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              Sh•t like this irritates me...they all cowards...I have kids and God forbid this was to happen to one of them I would have no remorse in choking each one of them...
              i have seen this and i agree with you, 100%. let somebody put hands on my little girl and i am choking him/her out. phuck the consequences.

it's one of the reasons that i train so religiously. in ten years when the teenagers come calling, i'm going to be ready.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                What I'd give to get hold of these little pu55y whipped bully boys. Every last one of the gutless cu/\/ts.

Pathetic ****, I hope somebody shops that kn0b who showed his face & they all get caught and done for that.
                i'm pretty sure that all of those guys were arrested. it was a popular story on the news for a brief while. i'm sure that locally it would have been a huge story. i'm not sure where this happened.

i'd hope they were charged with the intent to murder. you can kill somebody beating him like that. i wont watch the entire video, but i got enough of an idea of the damage being done from the first 30 seconds. kicks to the head with snow boots are life threatening.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                  i am pretty sure that they were all charged, it happened in Illinois, if my memory is still serving me.

i thought that all of this sounded familiar. do you remember how much time they got, or what the charges were?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                    that's good and all but getting charge for this don't teach them sh•t...a straight up a•s beaten is better...

Comment

Working...
                    X