Collapse
No announcement yet.

One of the Best U.S. Presidents of All times, if not the best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cleveland did well as President. Important period in American history. It's a shame they barely teach kids in school anything about these older Presidents, maybe they know the name and a handful of facts but almost no one I went to school with understood why these people did what they did, who they were, what their influences were etc.

Comment

He served during the times when America wasn't under Jewish/Zionist control like they were post-1930's and today.

Comment

Originally posted by Ishak Pasha View Post
        He served during the times when America wasn't under Jewish/Zionist control like they were post-1930's and today.
        Here we go, a conspiracy ****** finally comes in. The types we don't want.

Jews are winners in life, and as long as they're adhere to Free Market principles, they're ok in my book.

As long as they aren't Carl Marx - who was also a Jew. We don't want him controlling anything.

Other than that, don't scapegoat and blame your pathetic existence on the Jews. Go out and make something out of yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by One Capitalist View Post
          Here we go, a conspiracy ****** finally comes in. The types we don't want.

Jews are winners in life, and as long as they're adhere to Free Market principles, they're ok in my book.

As long as they aren't Carl Marx - who was also a Jew. We don't want him controlling anything.

Other than that, don't scapegoat and blame your pathetic existence on the Jews. Go out and make something out of yourself.
          Jews are winners in life? yea sure. Exploiting the living fuck out of people and benefiting from the slave trade is being winners in life?

Why did Hitler had them killed? Why did Spain had an Anti-Jews ban that lasted for nearly 60-70 years? Jews/Zionists are a bad influence. Take a look at what's happening in the Middle East.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Comment

Jews are winners in life? yea sure. Exploiting the living fuck out of people and benefiting from the slave trade is being winners in life?

Why did Hitler had them killed? Why did Spain had an Anti-Jews ban that lasted for nearly 60-70 years? Jews/Zionists are a bad influence. Take a look at what's happening in the Middle East.

Wake up and smell the coffee.
            I have reported you and recommended a immediate ban for Anti-Semitic comments.

Enjoy your stay at the Ban Hotel

Comment

P.S. embrace Free Market Capitalism, embrace individualism and self-reliance, embrace Small-Government Conservatism and stfu with the crackpot theories.

Comment

Originally posted by One Capitalist View Post
                I have reported you and recommended a immediate ban for Anti-Semitic comments.

Enjoy your stay at the Ban Hotel
                OMGZ I'M SO SCARED! .

Comment

OMGZ I'M SO SCARED! .
                  If you wanna hate a jew, hate Carl Marx. You should've thought about the middle east before you decided to vote for Obama:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=161990

I'm on to you amigo. I know a bleeding heart when I see one.

Comment

FDR was the best president of the 20th century.

Comment

OMGZ I'M SO SCARED! .
                      Good riddance.

Comment

Working...
                      X