Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alright, Could u beat up your Dad if he was your age right now??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
    I regularly argue with my dad. I have had a few fights with him but its mostly just heated shouting.

I really used to **** myself when he shouted....cant quite remember the last time he put the fear of god into me. I reckon i could handle my dad now.

My dad's 58 now.. just waiting on him to decline a little more then I'll end that motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
      Off topic, but any of you ever tried to fight your dads? I did when I was 13. He was yelling at my mom really loud one night. It was late and I was sick of hearing them fight all the time,(my dad was a pshyco). I ran into their bedroom and threw a straight right with everything I had. It landed on his cheek/ jaw and knocked him back on the bed. I felt like a badass.

Btw.. that feeling of being a badass lasted for about 2.3 seconds as he got up, pinned me against the closet door and beat the ***** out of me .

Anyway, I know I can't be the only one to take a swing at my dad.. share your stories fellas.
      Swung on my stepdad with a baseball bat when I was 10, he caught the bat and whipped my ass. I tried to right hook him when I was 14 and he went all Hollywood action hero and grabbed my arm and slammed me face first into the ground. I was begging for a fight once I reached 16 and he was less interesteduntil he slapped me around one day in front of my little brother and sister I caught him half faded in the recliner and just molly whopped him. We've been pretty cool ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
        Swung on my stepdad with a baseball bat when I was 10, he caught the bat and whipped my ass. I tried to right hook him when I was 14 and he went all Hollywood action hero and grabbed my arm and slammed me face first into the ground. I was begging for a fight once I reached 16 and he was less interesteduntil he slapped me around one day in front of my little brother and sister I caught him half faded in the recliner and just molly whopped him. We've been pretty cool ever since.
        this your stepdad?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
          this your stepdad?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

He looks more like this guy

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
            He looks more like this guy

don't ever **** with a man named Magnum.

Comment

lol no. . . my pops had an inch or two on me, and about 30 pounds. . .

Comment

Na he's a rough Scotch b*stard of a shotput champion

Comment

Yes, I could. When he was young or now. I could handle him.

Doesn't mean he is a punk or pushover. It's just that I have a deep understanding of combat. You use your fist. I use my everything. There is a higher chance I win.

Doesn't mean I would try to fight him though.

Comment

This is a very good unique question and a 5 star thread. My answer is no. My dad grow in Haiti so he had raw Haitian strength from building cement houses with his bare hands.

Comment

My prime dad would probably be ko'd by 17 year old Spray.

Comment

Working...
                      X