Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ring-Intelligence: Froch superior to Abraham?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thick as s*it
    so biased it makes for a ridiculous read

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
      thick as s*it
      so biased it makes for a ridiculous read
      Green Street. Good flick, but Elijah Wood cracked me during the movie.

Comment

Abraham > Froch.

In every caterogy except workrate.

Comment

Dirrell has blinding skills and feet.

It could be like Haye vs Valuev.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
            Green Street. Good flick, but Elijah Wood cracked me during the movie.
            ye i loved the film when it came out,i was only young(ish) and me and my mates still had that sort of hardman attitude so we thought the film was the bollox
            i know wot u mean about elijah,it was funny too watch,atleast he gave it a go

Comment

I assume that Steve Dunce actually thinks that Carl Froch also beat Dirrell,when in truth he got completely shut out of the fight.Froch can fight but he can't box,the guy is slow as dog **** and he can't evade or block a punch to save his life.I hope Carl Froch gets knocked out soon,and hopefully it's infront of his second class family
              Last edited by Princemanspopa; 11-11-2009, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Princemanspopa View Post
                I assume that Steve Dunce actually thinks that Carl Froch also beat Dirrell,when in truth he got completely shut out of the fight.Froch can fight but he can't box,the guy is slow as dog **** and he can't evade or block a punch to save his life.I hope Carl Froch gets knocked out soon,and hopefully it's infront of his second class family
                I guess we'll see this scenario when he fights Abraham next summer...

Comment

Working...
                X