• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In fact re "increase in DNA" I just found this informative article

http://www.talkorigins.org/origins/postmonth/feb01.html

Comment

• WHO IS GOD???

Comment

• To answer THE question, "who created me?" or as the Webster dictionary defines created, 1: to bring into existence. My parents "created" me. Now before you ask who created my parents, the answer is, their parents etc. So the question is who created God?
        Last edited by Horus; 07-25-2008, 05:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horus View Post
          WHO IS GOD???

So what you're saying is that the answer to thw question "who is God?" is "yo momma"?

Comment

• Does heaven have a ghetto?

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              So what you're saying is that the answer to thw question "who is God?" is "yo momma"?
              To answer THE question, "who created me?" or as the Webster dictionary defines created, 1: to bring into existence. My parents "created" me. Now before you ask who created my parents, the answer is, their parents etc. So the question is who created God?

Comment

To answer THE question, "who created me?" or as the Webster dictionary defines created, 1: to bring into existence. My parents "created" me. Now before you ask who created my parents, the answer is, their parents etc. So the question is who created God?
                Yo momma...

Comment

His parents.

Comment

• I'm an atheist and the "who created God?" question is just one reason why.

Hey, what's the best golf club to use in a thunderstorm?

A 1-iron. Because not even God can hit a 1 iron.

Comment

• The answer is that no one created God. He has existed from all of eternity.

Comment

Working...
                      X