Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do *****s have SO MUCH PRIDE in how much Floyd makes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by etlux View Post
    You ask why are *****s so enamored with his money yet I ask you: Why are you so obsessed with Floyd and *****s? You look far more ****erotic and desperate than they do
    Not really.

He talks about boxing and Floyd.

This is a boxing forum.

However, men getting all giggly and tingly inside over another mans bread is quite lady like.

Comment

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
      Not really.

He talks about boxing and Floyd.

This is a boxing forum.

However, men getting all giggly and tingly inside over another mans bread is quite lady like.
      every single post he makes is about floyd and *****s not boxing. he has zero credibility on this forum and is infamous as a desperate and obsessed ****.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hate Giver View Post
        I mean ive been watching boxing since the 80s & i have never come across a fan base so ENAMORED with ppv buys, live gate receipts, high ratings of preview shows, all things that have nothing to do with what happens inside the ring.

What's more i found intriguing is the *****s in depth knowledge & assurance as to how much Floyd makes & how much Pacquiao & other boxers make. Its as if they have access to their online bank accounts & financial portfolio.

What about taking pride in what your favorite boxer does INSIDE THE RING? What about being proud that you witnessed a great legendary war? That your favorite boxer took on great opposition & he captivated & inspired you with what he did in the ring.

Why do *****s especially like bernardo aka dos dominicano Andstill/al haymon/ ggmarquez/ nyualum take such great pleasure in how much another man makes & how much less others compared to floyd make? Do they get dibs from Floyd?

Is it because floyd never does anything that captivates & inspires inside the ring so they have to find other ways to find a source of pride & happiness when it comes to Floyd?

I mean michael jordan fans, lebron fans, tyson fans, ali fans, i never hear them big up their live gate reciepts. Ive never heard ray leonard fans mock other boxer fans boxing preview show's low ratings?

Ive never come across such a petty subspecies fan base of any team, or sporting individual as the *****s.

They are a eerily fascinating yet ignorantly trifling creatures that should be dissected & studied by sociologists & psychologists for years to come.
        this floored me.

Comment

Originally posted by adobostreak View Post
          this floored me.
          i know right, he never came across such a petty fan base yet I have never come across such a desperate and obsessed dick rider like hategiver who devotes his entire pathetic virgin life to talking about floyd

Comment

Originally posted by The Hate Giver View Post
            horus is another example of a blogger pretending to be floyd's personal banker.
            lol, nyahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              damn nsb sux tonite...nothin but hate threads...wats wrong wit u ppl!!! lets talk boxing!!!
              did you see the floyd vs cotto fight, i missed it, what happened, lol, nyahahahahahahaha

Comment

floyd is the best unlike the roidquiao fraud..if he took the blood test he would have some money too hahhshahhsahahhahha

Comment

Originally posted by Shōgun View Post
                  floyd is the best unlike the roidquiao fraud..if he took the blood test he would have some money too hahhshahhsahahhahha
                  i agree that floyd is the best cocksucker in 41 states, llol, nyahahahahahaha ellerbe told me this and you confirmed it

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                    i agree that floyd is the best cocksucker in 41 states, llol, nyahahahahahaha ellerbe told me this and you confirmed it
                    Yea he beat you by one state ahhahahhahahhahhahahha thats y u jelouzzz

here man ur lover gettin his hole drilled by buboy hahahahhahahahahhahhahh

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

Originally posted by Shōgun View Post
                      pac never owed the governmnet 6 million........lol

Comment

Working...
                      X